Thread: Problem With Tmpgenc

Hi all,

I've downloaded the japanese version of the Ring.

First sign of trouble was when I extracted the audio with Virtualdub. It began "reconstructing missing index block" when I opened the .avi. Still, I let the program do what it wanted and I extract the audio without any more problems.

However, when I tried to encode the avi to mpeg with TMPGEnc, it gave me the message "Index of scan line is out of range (288)" and it just stopped there without encoding.

I've looked at some of the posts here as well as dvdhelp.com but came up with nothing.

Can someone help me with this? Thanks!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    muchspl2
    you need to remove the bad frames first

http://divxrepair.sourceforge.net/

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Or you can use VDUB MP3 to check for corrupt frames and remove them. However if there are a lot of corrupt frames, I suggest you'd try yo redownload the corrupt parts with Kazaa Corruption Fixer.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    I'll try removing the bad frames first.

About this Kazaa Corruption Fixer, is this in Kazaa lite itself, or is it something else I have to download? I'm using an older Klite so I wouldn't know.

Thanks for the help!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Kazaa Corruption Fixer is a tool that you have to download. You can get it here: Kazaa Lite tools. You also need to download a program called Virtual Dub mod.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by D!mensio_x@24 November 2003 - 16:03
    Kazaa Corruption Fixer is a tool that you have to download. You can get it here: Kazaa Lite tools. You also need to download a program called Virtual Dub mod.
    divx repair comes with virtual dub mod and it saves you the trouble of doing it your self

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Yeah, but divx repair tries to repair the corrupted divx files, while Kazaa Corruption fixer redownloads corrupted parts, so there is no corruption of any kind in the file. Both methods have their advantages and disadvanages. It's up to you what kind of method you use.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    muchspl2
    i didn't say ANYTHING about the KCF, just correcting you on divx repair

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    But I didn't say anything about divx repair. I just told the guy that he needed Vdub mod to use with KCF, to figure out which parts in MB he would need to redownload.

However it is alright if you want to correct me, if I say something that is either not correct or can be done in a diffenrent way. That's what this board is for.

Greetz, D!mensio_x.