Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone played Wolfenstein The New Order Yet?

What do you think about it? Just started playing Dark Souls II so not sure to add it to the list .

2. Games   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I was going get it and then I thought to myself "I doubt anything short of the secret to life is worth a 41 GB download".
    So instead I'm just going to imagine what playing it would be like.You know running around and shooting pretend stuff and then after dying a whole bunch of times finally making it to the end and finding I've just wasted another 18 hours of my life.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Games   -   #3
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I was going get it and then I thought to myself "I doubt anything short of the secret to life is worth a 41 GB download".
    So instead I'm just going to imagine what playing it would be like.You know running around and shooting pretend stuff and then after dying a whole bunch of times finally making it to the end and finding I've just wasted another 18 hours of my life.
    And from there it is only a short skip of the imagination and you are climbing the clock tower and shooting all the little stick figures that come into view.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

4. Games   -   #4
    I have read the book No Easy Day by the Navy SEAL who helped kill Bin Laden and apparently being a psychotic killer can be viewed as being heroic given the proper circumstance.
    If any of the stick figures turn out to be terrorists or even better,evil space aliens then,horse herder,who shall be laughing?

That's right me and pretty manically too I might add.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-21-2014 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. Games   -   #5
    I have played, and it is awesome. It captures the humor of the original rather well :-)

6. Games   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    This game is totally racist. What's Germany ever done to anyone besides develop Lederhosen?

EDIT- Just remembered Trance. Feel free to shoot all you want.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 05-21-2014 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Games   -   #7
    I've installed it on my PS3, but haven't played it yet.

8. Games   -   #8
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by nyrol View Post
    Game purchaser. This.is.FST... *Pushes nyrol into pit*
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Games   -   #9
    I hadn't realized this was the thread where we were suppose to bore each other with non-information.

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Game purchaser. This.is.FST... *Pushes nyrol into pit*
    Freedom of choice cuts both ways,Nazi.If you're going to be such a tool I'm going to begin deriding you for buying cameras because unlike you I'm cool and presently in prison and steal all mine.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-21-2014 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. Games   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Can't believe they're still dragging that title around. I remember playing the original on my dad's green-screen Radio Shack computer, flipping back and forth between the different 5.25" floppies.

Spoiler: Show

yo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast