Thread: Call Of Duty: Heroes

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Anyone playing this on Android? Due to constant train travel I've sunk a good 15 hours into this on my Galaxy S5 and now the game won't open!!! I've tried clearing the data and cache (as progress is synced with my Google account). Tried uninstalling/reinstalling and still as soon as the Activision logo disappears I'm just left with a black screen.

It's worked flawlessly up until now but suddenly it lagged and crashed and hasn't opened since - there doesn't seem to be a support forum for it, being that its just a shitty freemium mobile game.

I want my sick base back!!!!! +1

It's not even due to a phone or game update, it just happened

2. Games   -   #2
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Anyone playing this on Android? Due to constant train travel I've sunk a good 15 hours into this on my Galaxy S5 and now the game won't open!!! I've tried clearing the data and cache (as progress is synced with my Google account). Tried uninstalling/reinstalling and still as soon as the Activision logo disappears I'm just left with a black screen.

It's worked flawlessly up until now but suddenly it lagged and crashed and hasn't opened since - there doesn't seem to be a support forum for it, being that its just a shitty freemium mobile game.

Have you tried turing off and on again?

3. Games   -   #3
    BANNED
    Exactly what i would have said ..just give it a try or try running a cleaner in it

4. Games   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post

Isn't your real problem that you spent 15 hours on a train playing videogames?

Look mate,in real fictional life I solve global crises and I know for a fact that you can't solve a problem by slapping a bandage on a symptom.

I hope this helps and if not I'm afraid the logical next step is to have you assassinated by a team of navy SEALS.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Games   -   #5
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Wheres your nintendokaraminishodojaramzakikiyo portabol hand thingy? Those jap handys dont crash and come easy as pie