Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone played Wolfenstein The New Order Yet?

4 disks in xbox360 version. Do I need to burn all of them? Are they all play disks? Don't need multiplayer crap etc. Or I guess I could google it!

2. Games   -   #22
    I can answer my own question after having sex 2 times in the game! Game installs the first disk, then asks for the other 3 over the rest of the game.

3. Games   -   #23
    BANNED
    I wanted to the game ...but that being said its too heavy for my pc .
    Last edited by 01nidhish; 10-27-2014 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. Games   -   #24
    The game is linear and easy to follow along. Fighting Germans as usual, but some are robots and harder to kill. There are 2 Boss Robots that are really tough to beat, but can be done. I played this on Normal, and was pretty tough to do. xbox360 version.

5. Games   -   #25
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    This is half price on Steam right now, I'm currently downloading GB 4 of 50 at 1MB/S, only 10 hours 41 minutes to go

6. Games   -   #26
    Wolfenstein: New Order was a great game and worthy of the Wolfenstein name. Great single player.

For those after a successor to RTCW: ET check out Dirty Bomb by Splash Damage (the guys who did Enemy Territory). Havne't played it yet but it looks the goods!

7. Games   -   #27
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by bluessky View Post

For those after a successor to RTCW: ET !
    Acronyms :When you really really don't what someone to understand what you're talking about.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Games   -   #28
    RTCW:ET = Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123