Thread: watch dogs xbox 360

Has anyone played this game and really like it, i keep hearing it is supposed to be like gta.

2. Games   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I would suppose that someone somewhere has played the game and really likes it.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Games   -   #3
    robertrust's Avatar n00b
    The game is a lot of fun, and yes is much like GTA, in that you can go around the city hijacking peoples cars, shooting them, and fighting the police. However, it's a little weird but I can't seem to figure out how to perform hand to hand combat. You can shoot someone in the face, but not give them a nice jab??

4. Games   -   #4
    GTA Style

5. Games   -   #5
    watch some game play vids on youbube

It looks like gta yes, but there are lots of eye candy.
    I tend to get bored with openworld games... but this Ill give a go.

6. Games   -   #6
    I can only say about the PS4 version - its good but not as good as GTA. The driving especially is nowhere near as good IMO

7. Games   -   #7
    Its okay.. Nothing special though. No where near GTA imo..

8. Games   -   #8
    i must say the game is very disappointing. i played it on ps4 and feels very "dumbed down", cars float and characters feel a bit unresponsive.

9. Games   -   #9
    yea feels very GTA-ish i wish they added more to it and steered away from the similar gameplay of GTA.

10. Games   -   #10
    watch dogs was a big disappointment, in the videos the game seems to have a GTA style game play but does not even come close to GTA.