Thread: Folder Problems

A folder on my computer opens every time I reboot my computer and its getting really anoying. lol is there any way i can stop it from opening everytime i start my computer?????????

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Its either in your Start Up folder on the desktop Start - Programs - Start Up OR in the registry as an entry run msconfig to look that way then take the "dot" out .

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by cwctv@23 November 2003 - 01:32
    Its either in your Start Up folder on the desktop Start - Programs - Start Up OR in the registry as an entry run msconfig to look that way then take the "dot" out .
    Eh?

I hacve some idea what his problem is, but I can't understand what you're saying, so I doubt if he can.
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    If its in the registry go to start > run and type in msconfig.
    Then go to Austostart and look if there is an entry for it, if so untick it.

But I doubt that it is the registry because AFAIK only programs write an autostart into the registry, therefore I'd say its the first thing cwctv mentioned.
    Go to start > programms > start up and look if the folder is there if so right click on it and click delete

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!