Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Would someone please amend the current 2 post rule.

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pokitisme View Post
    well at one point i was contributing pretty heavy but the negative attitude around here by a few chosen got me to stop---not that im not still posting just not here.ill use the term troll cause thats exactly what it was---btw look at what ive posted since i made my last nzb post on this forum.yeah the cry baby attitude pissed me off due to the no win factor.but as you can see ive been posting when i feel like it and have some 100 plus gigs of dvd's just waiting to post that could have been added here.all you have to do is control a few mods that constantly try to stir up trouble.and 2 of those trash are on this page.
    Myself and I'm sure many users are thankful for your contributions. I assume you post binaries because you enjoy it, whether you share them here or not is certainly your prerogative. If they bother you pay them no mind. Their opinions (just like yours) are their own.
    See this sort of thing is why I know this isn't real life.
    In real life, people would have rebelled against the Mods and pierceseth would be hanging from a lamp pole next to Rart by now.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #92
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    Their opinions (just like yours) are their own.
    If there is one thing I'd never accuse him of, it's plagiarism.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #93
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

See this sort of thing is why I know this isn't real life.
    In real life, people would have rebelled against the Mods and pierceseth would be hanging from a lamp pole next to Rart by now.
    Diplomacy and shit. Speak softy and carry a big stick.

Or was it talk big and carry a soft stick?

Perhaps Idol would be appeased by adopting some type of anarcho commune style moderator-of-the-week governance.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #94
    If that includes wanton violence then count me in.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #95
    Donator
    Quebec FTW.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #96
    I am posting this to fill my quota... JK, I have been on this site for over 2 years and I still barely posted. I actually forgot in all honesty. I can see how easy it is to just toss up anything just to get credit. I agree that not expecting posts would help alleviate the issue.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #97
    I concur

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #98
    Not being a privileged, self-serving, self-involved pseudo-member would also work but that's just the pre-internet me talking.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-18-2016 at 09:14 PM. Reason: When I'm the lasr one posting I really expect my stars back, realty.i

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #99
    Good rant dude, couldn't agree more. That's why i post very rarely, only say something when something needs saying.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #100
    Quote Originally Posted by zandy View Post
    Good rant dude, couldn't agree more. That's why i post very rarely, only say something when something needs saying.
    Look up the meaning of disingenuous and given your posts on this site see if that word applies to the above statement.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast