Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Thread: Would someone please amend the current 2 post rule.

pokitisme's Avatar Poster
    talk about a dead board...lolololol..this is still on the second page....serieously this site gets as much traffic and responses as does farmallcub.com...really a whole year and all they could muster was one single page more...hahahahhahahaha...btw why not check the nzb forum for life as well...my opldest post on farmallcub.com is in october and its nearly at the bottom of the page.....THATS A SITE DEDICATED TO 50 YEAR OLD TRACTORS...HA HA HA HAHAHAHA...AND IT GETS MORE TRAFFIC THAN THIS...LOLOLOL...omg way to guy site mods...lets push all away with silly banter...hey go ahead and troll and flame this..i wont see it for another year...btw i just realized..i didnt visit here for a whole year...lolol
    favorite quotes made my me

if you want to you can but if you dont you wont

most possibly yes but maybe no

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #122
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    You keep coming back (poorly), PokeItInMe
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #123
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by pokitisme View Post
    i didnt visit here for a whole year...lolol
    As you're an ignorant, hate-filled semi-literate, I suppose you've been pretty busy being President of the United States.

...my opldest post on farmallcub.com is in october and its nearly at the bottom of the page.....
    You're opldest post on farmanalclub?

I think that may be a crime against more than the English language.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-07-2018 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #124
    hey go ahead and troll and flame this..i wont see it for another year...btw i just realized..i didnt visit here for a whole year...lolol
    This begs the question... why do you keep coming back? I'm fine with you disliking this place and/or the people in it, but I genuinely can't understand this sort of behavior.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213