Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Would someone please amend the current 2 post rule.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Also and I'm taking a University course on this so I know what I talking about,get rid of the mindless spam attracting threads.
    Seriously, does anyone care who's favorite/least favourite anything is?
    I was going to start a thread, comme ca... Who's favorite/least favourite IdolEyes post is..

How about a way to count if a member has READ a post, like a box that must be selected... that could count as a requirement in the must read areas and for those Quebecers who don't measure twice before they start cutting
    No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated and disciplined.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestibule View Post
    How about a way to count if a member has READ a post, like a box that must be selected... that could count as a requirement in the must read areas
    I say a basic knowledge test is in order. Weed out the idiots before they have a chance to deface the site. RealtY will just give them the option to donate to bypass the IQ test, though...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by tesco View Post
    That would make the issue 10x worse.
    We've been there, done that, multiple times, somehow you guys keep forgetting.
    If you bothered to give the whole quote I said "remove or change".

Really as I tried to make clear, it's not so much a question of the mindless posts but more one of posting in a thread and then not having the decency,intention of (if necessary) following up on what you said.

I understand that "this is the internet" is a very convenient excuse for being a jerk but seriously liken this to walking up to a stranger on the street ,asking a question of them and then strolling off while they are trying to give you a reply.

If you don't care enough for this site and it's members to proceed with a modicum of respect then fuck the fuck off.Both the site and everyone on it will be better without you.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    [...]seriously liken this to walking up to a stranger on the street ,asking a question of them and then strolling off while they are trying to give you a reply.
    You don't do that in Canadia? You guys don't have any fun, do you...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    That would make the issue 10x worse.
    We've been there, done that, multiple times, somehow you guys keep forgetting.
    If you bothered to give the whole quote I said "remove or change".
    For the record, I've always been against the 2 post minimum and I 100% believe it should be removed.

I was only replying to the "changing it to minimum 20 posts" part of your post to point out that it has been tried a few times and always makes things worse.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    I was only replying to the "changing it to minimum 20 posts" part of your post to point out that it has been tried a few times and always makes things worse.
    Technically the forum has reached such a state of disinterest that that's impossible unless you liken the average noob post to be akin to bashing your head against a brick wall and having it stop makes you feel better.

OK some validity to that but still,acceptance is just another word for giving up.

Btw I have given up considering both Rart and Cabalo were seen are better candidates for reinstatement as Mods than I was .

Oh well "Better hated for being a wolf than loved for being a sheep" is on my family crest.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Btw I have given up considering both Rart and Cabalo were seen are better candidates for reinstatement as Mods than I was .
    They don't go around bothering people, now do they.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    Your face goes around bothering me.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    That deeply creepy hand puppet is moar than slightly disturbing as well.....

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    HappyG's Avatar n00b
    And from the start of my first post besides welcome i find a bit of angst among the peoples here, it would be wise to maybe let us noobs take the learning curve up when trying a new forum and what not. Geez be Happy

Of course I will leave this thread now before the amendment of the two post rule, good bye not happy peoples !!!
    Last edited by HappyG; 07-08-2014 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast