Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Would someone please amend the current 2 post rule.

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyG View Post
    And from the start of my first post besides welcome i find a bit of angst among the peoples here, it would be wise to maybe let us noobs take the learning curve up when trying a new forum and what not. Geez be Happy
    An ever so small tweak in the long time rules has knotted up some panties around the board.

Have a look around. Ask questions if you got 'em.

conan-bowing.gif
    Last edited by Skiz; 07-08-2014 at 07:36 PM.

yo

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Yeah and the Bill of Rights is just a small tweak in the US Constitution.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I suspect HappyG is Rart.

*Apologies to HappyG if he is not actually an effeminate 14 year old Asian.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I suspect HappyG is Rart.

*Apologies to HappyG if he is not actually an effeminate 14 year old Asian.
    I'll welcome the first person who writes anything in the movie section that doesn't make me want to kill a puppy or failing that posts something in the sports section that suggests they might actually be capable of playing sports.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyG View Post
    Of course I will leave this thread now before the amendment of the two post rule, good bye not happy peoples !!!
    I can think of at least one person who didn't get the totality of what he was saying.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-08-2014 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    HappyG's Avatar n00b
    Thanks Skiz. But Wow !!!, how easy it was to find the first 2 people on this forum to avoid. I seriously cant believe someone (IdolEyes787) who has averaged 11 posts a day everyday 365 days a year for 6 years would take the time to push the keys to respond to a noob like me, oh wait you cant help yourself im sorry, but seriously get help. it says your retired staff then please retire for me, a noob who was just posting a random idea that not everyone knows all the ins and outs of every forum and is only here to learn. To megabyteme well that says it all its in the name, oh and the fact that you average 7 posts everyday 365 days a year for 5 years is kinda pathetic as well, but i digress so sorry. The totality of what i was saying in my post was totality backward sarcasm young man. As to the name calling (Rart) directed at myself, that really proves my point as to how easy it was to find people to avoid on this nice forum. Have a nice night

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    You don't come across as very happy.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    HappyG's Avatar n00b
    Well i am damn it !!! My apologies about the negative tone about the massive amounts of posts you and IdolEyes787 seem to have accumulated. Although still pathetic to a point, I looked around some topics and found you guys or girls put your 2 cents in on just about everything. Also the fact theres a number of threads where its just the 2 of you hanging out i guess. It does seem obvious that you are not happy with a lot of things that have evolved on this forum, so i wonder why again you would even respond to a noob like me ???

Oh btw, cool n funny ass animated emos, thanks for the head rub, its all better between us now.
    Last edited by HappyG; 07-09-2014 at 04:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    I think you'll find we are as good a group to hang out with as any you'd find in a place that serves cheap beer, doesn't vacuum regularly, and doesn't check ID for girls who are willing to flash the doorman.

Honestly, I appreciate that you are taking a look around. There is a bit of hazing that occurs around here. There are also some VERY knowledgeable people who will gladly help out with sincere questions.

I did respond (nicely) to your welcome thread post earlier today. What are your interests? Like movies/sports/anime? Been filesharing for a while, or are you entirely new?

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    pootystomp's Avatar Poster
    Hypothetically, let's say you work at a strip club. You hang out with the same skank strippers all the fucking time. After a short time you start to see them at all the wrong angles, then you find out they can talk but all that comes out of their face is cunty nonsense.

So why stay working there? Well, it's just a matter of time before some new naive twat walks through through the door looking for some work. And don't forget, this hypothetical strip club requires you to participate in a little ass play with the seasoned staff as part of the interview process.

That might be why you get a response, but that's just a guess.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by pootystomp View Post
    Hypothetically, let's say you work at a strip club. You hang out with the same skank strippers all the fucking time. After a short time you start to see them at all the wrong angles, then you find out they can talk but all that comes out of their face is cunty nonsense.

So why stay working there? Well, it's just a matter of time before some new naive twat walks through through the door looking for some work. And don't forget, this hypothetical strip club requires you to participate in a little ass play with the seasoned staff as part of the interview process.

That might be why you get a response, but that's just a guess.
    Your years at Chippendale's have left you hard and cynical, pooty.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast