Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Would someone please amend the current 2 post rule.

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyG View Post
    Thanks Skiz. But Wow !!!, how easy it was to find the first 2 people on this forum to avoid. I seriously cant believe someone (IdolEyes787) who has averaged 11 posts a day everyday 365 days a year for 6 years would take the time to push the keys to respond to a noob like me, oh wait you cant help yourself im sorry, but seriously get help. it says your retired staff then please retire for me, a noob who was just posting a random idea that not everyone knows all the ins and outs of every forum and is only here to learn. To megabyteme well that says it all its in the name, oh and the fact that you average 7 posts everyday 365 days a year for 5 years is kinda pathetic as well, but i digress so sorry. The totality of what i was saying in my post was totality backward sarcasm young man. As to the name calling (Rart) directed at myself, that really proves my point as to how easy it was to find people to avoid on this nice forum. Have a nice night
    If I may be frank with you ernest,it seems to me that you are just another humourless internet douchebag(or possible dupe account troll given the convenient timing ) who is a tad less intelligent or insightful then he thinks he is.
    Sure I may also fit into the first category but at least I have both the self awareness to realize this and the decency to not go walking into some complete stranger's house and immediately telling them I hate the way they decorated the place.

So I guess what I'm saying is by all means please do avoid me,oh tactless and astucious one. Please do.

Btw and considering that this is a forum I don't don't even see why I am defending this ...

Average time to make a post : one minute.1 minute x 11 = 11 minutes.
    Time you probably spend staring blankly into space every day : considerably more.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by pootystomp View Post
    Hypothetically, let's say you work at a strip club. You hang out with the same skank strippers all the fucking time. After a short time you start to see them at all the wrong angles, then you find out they can talk but all that comes out of their face is cunty nonsense.

So why stay working there? Well, it's just a matter of time before some new naive twat walks through through the door looking for some work. And don't forget, this hypothetical strip club requires you to participate in a little ass play with the seasoned staff as part of the interview process.
    Access to unlimited shots of rotgut liquor, doing lines with the dj, & the occasional bj for looking the other way when the girls get overly friendly in the champagne room. Who needs a 401k or profit sharing?

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by dwankie View Post
    Question is why?
    Answer is "This is considered to count as a meaningful post".

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #34
    redmojo

Surprised/Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

*Which amazes me since they are not Jewish or Mexican or even Black.

I'm new to this forum, and this is the first post I saw! ...and great its racist.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #35
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by redmojo View Post

I'm new to this forum, and this is the first post I saw! ...and great its racist.
    Alright, count to 20 and we'll hide another one.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #36

Welcome, and note he's Canadian. And hardly serious (mostly).

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #37
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3

We no longer hang racists here, but we can tar and feather him if you wish?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #38
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    Welcome, and note he's Canadian.
    That should be punishment enough.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #39

I'm fairly sure that I'm the only one interpreting this correctly and redmooj* is actually happy about the apparent racism.

I'm also fairly sure that redmogo have never witnessed real racism is he considers an out of context line from a bad joke to be such. But that's just me and Richard Pryor speaking and since he's dead and I'm a racist what whet fuck do we know?
    Anyway since neither Jew nor Mexican is an actual Race,I would say if anything I was being prejudice.

*Obvious slur against me and me and my fellow indigenous brothers,reverse racist.I would write a letter to my member of Parliament if I had one and didn't consider myself by chance of birth to be special and separate and above the Laws that everyone else has to abide by.
    Now I'm off to kill some out of season wildlife on the land that I don't pay taxes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis;3747849t

.... and feather him if you wish?
    Enough with the First Nations hatred,racist.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-25-2014 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #40
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis

.... and feather him if you wish?
    Enough with the First Nations hatred,racist.
    Well I could harken back to a time when the Maori practiced a more direct form of punishment for those it disagreed with, if you lost you got eaten! I just thought this was a bit extreme given the circumstances, so went with a slightly more civilised alternative.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast