Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Would someone please amend the current 2 post rule.

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Please consider either removing it entirely or changing it to minimum 20 posts because apparently most people lack the decency* to respond to a direct question after checking off post number 2.

If they want to be ignorant cunts,then do it someplace else I say.

*Which amazes me since they are not Jewish or Mexican or even Black.

Also and I'm taking a University course on this so I know what I talking about,get rid of the mindless spam attracting threads.
    Seriously, does anyone care who's favorite/least favourite anything is?

I would thank you in advance but since we both know nothing is going to be done,I figure that wouldn't make any sense.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Wondering why youde want it raised now. Its likely to revert to 5 or 10 though...

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY View Post
    Wondering why youde want it raised now. Its likely to revert to 5 or 10 though...
    Raised or removed and because it's disheartening to see exactly how far this site has fallen from any pretense of being an actual forum.

Maybe everyone else is perfectly fine with a bunch of no thought answers to conveniently spam questions but unfortunately I expect better from people.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'd suggest that if NZB people have no intent of using any other section, let them make their welcome posts in that area (and count them). They are like the Quebec* of filesharing anyway.

*Meaning the gibberish speaking separatists of a country few give much mind to.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I'd suggest that if NZB people have no intent of using any other section, let them make their welcome posts in that area (and count them)
    That presupposes they'd read and follow any kind of rule directing them there. Some continue to post the same kind of monosyllabic jabber Idol was complaining about in that section too.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Making the idiots post more won't improve their post quality, nor better the site. Since they don't want to participate, let them get "credit" for saying thanks in the section they use.

BTW, I like a few of the NZB peeps. Just not a statistically sufficient number of them are beneficial to a forum.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 06-01-2014 at 05:38 PM.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Making the idiots post more won't improve their post quality, nor better the site.
    Agreed. We all saw what happened when the postcount required to download NZBs was made nonzero
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    DngrMs's Avatar Super Rodent
    Is the forum software smart enough to to a count reset so the min limit could be x posts/week for example?

I'd fail to reach a pretty low bar I'm sure but then my donations should compensate for my lack of social skills.
    Just like the NSA, I'm compelled to copy everything I want to.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    ...changing it to minimum 20 posts...
    That would make the issue 10x worse.
    We've been there, done that, multiple times, somehow you guys keep forgetting.

The best solution is to stop forcing people to post who don't want to post.

Since they don't want to participate, let them get "credit" for saying thanks in the section they use.
    That was accidentally "tested" when originally the NZB grabbers assumed that NZB comments counted as forum posts, and caused a huge mess in the NZB sections. It's not a solution it's completely pointless.
    Last edited by tesco; 06-03-2014 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by tesco View Post
    Since they don't want to participate, let them get "credit" for saying thanks in the section they use.
    That was accidentally "tested" when originally the NZB grabbers assumed that NZB comments counted as forum posts, and caused a huge mess in the NZB sections. It's not a solution it's completely pointless.
    A mess in the NZB section vs EVERYWHERE except the area where the problem is coming from. I don't have an issue with the NZBers mucking up their own house.

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast