Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast

Thread: BitTorrent Sites Open for Signup

tufu1019's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    HDChina(PT) opened sign-up for members of BBS( a public forum of HDC comparing to the PT of HDC) in limited time with some requirements. So, just hurry up if you are already a member of BBS before April,2.

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by tufu1019 View Post
    HDChina(PT) opened sign-up for members of BBS( a public forum of HDC comparing to the PT of HDC) in limited time with some requirements. So, just hurry up if you are already a member of BBS before April,2.
    Great , another thing to make me sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    Quote Originally Posted by cibu View Post

Quote Originally Posted by tufu1019 View Post
    Great , another thing to make me sad
    No link (no anything but jibber - jabber from mamby - pamby land) is what makes me sad...

Maybe this will help -
    From what I've been able to gather, if you have an account with HD China's forum, (you should, if this is set up the way DVD Quorum was) log in here first, then you will be taken to the HD China.org registration page.

Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and English language options. 27,512 active torrents in these catz ~

Movie: Blu-ray, 1080i, 1080p,720p
    TV Episode: TV EP (CN/HK/TW), TV EP(JP), TV EP (US/UK), TV EP(KR)
    TV PACK:TV Pack, China (HK/TW), TV Pack, JP/KR, TV Pack, US/UK
    Others: Sports - Animation - Documentary - Music Video
    Audio: Lossless - Audio Track
    Mobile Video: ipad Video

Teams: HDChina, HDCTV, iHD, CtrlHD, beAst & HDS, KiSHD, Pa@Ph

Normally invite only. Open at the time of this post.
    Last edited by Lady LoTL; 04-04-2011 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    Evelyn's Avatar ¡¡ ƃɯo ƃɯo ƃɯo BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    HD-Bits.Ro

Site Name: HD-Bits.Ro (http://www.hd-bits.ro)
    Invite Applications URL: http://www.hd-bits.ro/application_form.php

Direct open signups are unavailable, users can get in by filling and submitting the online invite application

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    List Of 6 Specialized Blu-Ray And HD Torrent Trackers Open For Signup

Basically, six sites that have been posted recently...

Edited: OK. I decided to pull a scarce bit - o - info together ~

THD-Bits ~ Register
    "Thailand Biggest High Definition Private Tracker"
    3,719 torrents.

Blu-bits ~ Register
    Seventeen language options. 1,170 torrents and free leech until Wednesday, April 20th.

FraMeSToR - HD ~ Register
    Seventeen language options. 759 torrents. Free leech.

Blu-Torrents ~ Register
    181 torrents...

BD25 ~ Register
    188...<*yawn*>

All but one (HDBits.ro - it's an app) are open at the time of this post.
    Last edited by Lady LoTL; 04-05-2011 at 05:11 PM.
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    HDChina is great and definitely worth it. Still one of the best HD trackers around.

7. BitTorrent   -   #107

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    I can't seem to understand the system of THD bits . I can't download anything because " I need to donate in order to be able to download this torrent " . That sucks , I haven't found any BluRay torrent that I can download ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    I can't seem to understand the system of THD bits . I can't download anything because " I need to donate in order to be able to download this torrent " .
    Then just look for the torrent somewhere else where you aren't forced to donate?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    I can't seem to understand the system of THD bits . I can't download anything because " I need to donate in order to be able to download this torrent " .
    Then just look for the torrent somewhere else where you aren't forced to donate?
    I know , I allready did that , but it just seems unfair , I admit they have a preety awesome content and I can't download it

Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast