Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast

Thread: BitTorrent Sites Open for Signup

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    Quote Originally Posted by toto3001 View Post
    "Sorry, the site is currently invite only."
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

3. BitTorrent   -   #43

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    BakaBt Anime Community Open !!! excellent anime tracker !!!

BakaBt Anime Community

http://www.bakabt.com/signup.php

BakaBT is an old well-known semi-private anime bittorrent tracker. Formerly known as BoxTorrents, it is probably one of the most well-known elite anime bittorrent trackers despite being semi-private (and hence semi-public too). The tracker itself focuses on Japanese anime and such related content, including manga, live action films/shows/dramas, anime/movie soundtracks, artbooks and hentai.

Registrations for BakaBT are always open, although there is a one-account-per-person-per-lifetime rule. However, it should be known that you do not need an account, although advanced browsing features like searching require an account. An account is also required to download and view hentai content.

BoxTorrents and now BakaBT is THE best anime source I've found so far. There are certain licensed anime that aren't available, however most of the real anime that real fans require can be found here. Upload speeds are top-notch, the community is great and what's perhaps most important is the level of quality with respect to new torrents being accepted. Both description and references aswell as comparisons to previously uploaded versions are made and only the best releases are accepted to BBT. That way you're always sure you're downloading great quality.

Stats:

Registered users : 175,505
    Active Torrents: 8,647
    Peers: 236,398
    Seeders: 223,577
    Leechers: 12,821

Very good anime tracker. Recommend it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by robogo25 View Post
    Registrations for BakaBT are always open
    Was it really necessary then to post this, as well as bump the review thread? I'm not knocking the site, it's been great to me (much less now after I found Usenet), but your sudden bumping and posting about it gives me a fishy feeling.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    You must be invited in order to be able to register on our tracker. Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by toto3001 View Post

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by robogo25 View Post
    Registrations for BakaBT are always open
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Was it really necessary then to post this, as well as bump the review thread?

Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    ... your sudden bumping and posting about it gives me a fishy feeling.
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

8. BitTorrent   -   #48

9. BitTorrent   -   #49

HD Viet ~ Register
    Vietnamese HD tracker (Default English interface) with 1,192 active torrents in these catz ~
    Movies / Documentaries / Animations / TV Series / TV Shows / Music Videos / Sports / HQ Audio / HDViE
    Subcategories ~
    Source: Blu-ray, Remux, Encode, Capture, HDTV, DVD/ISO, CD/ISO, VINYL, SACD,
    Codec: H.264, VC-1, Xvid/DivX, MPEG-2
    Audio Codec: WAV, PCM, DTS-HD MA, Dolby TrueHD, FLAC, APE, DTS, AC3, AAC
    Standard:1080p, 1080i, 720p, SD
    Group- HDViE

Stats ~
    Seeding Peers : 2,913
    Leeching Peers: 468
    Seeding / leeching ratio: 622%

Open at the time of this post.
    Last edited by Lady LoTL; 03-27-2011 at 10:58 PM.
    ~ Amadeus

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    SeedBytes is back! They completely rebuilt their site and have refocused their torrent categories. While they always focused on HD, now they have gotten more specific...

Movies(BluRay, x264, PS3, DVD),
    TV(PS3, x264 1080 and 720),
    and OST (FLAC and 320kbps MP3)

with HiRes Covers and BD/DVD-related applications as the small bonuses smile1

It is like a completely new site. Come join them during their Grand Opening of the new source with 50GB upload to all new members....AND the site is on month long freeleech to greet all new members!!!

I have plenty of invites if you want one, but the site is currently open for registration

Register here...

http://www.seedbytesv2.com/user.php?op=register

Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast