Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TS, TDy, PTP, TL, FF

N3T's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4

Heart

Hi all, looks like there is not many "giveaways" of torrent invites this days. So here is few that I would like to giveaway to people that need it the most.

Very simple rules:
    1. Request for invite by reply. Please only request if you will use it and won't cheat or trade.
    2. When I reply to you "It's your's or simular".
    3. Please "PM" me 1 best ratio proof with seedbox proof if any or at least speedtest. Also, don't forget to include email.
    4. Ones you get the invite please don't forget to give a REP :-) Thank you!

** Must register with diferent email/username then this website, no exceptions! **

Available Invites:
    0 x TS, invited: crespo9
    1 x TDy, invited: mossy123
    0 x PTP, invited: McLovin
    0 x TL *REMOVED* Invitation system is not working for me.
    2 x FF, invited: megabyteme

* Thread Closed * No more invite's available at this time.
    Last edited by N3T; 06-15-2014 at 06:23 AM. Reason: invites amount change

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Nice of you to get some blood pumping back in this section.

I had a funfile account a couple years ago, and did not use it during a time when I was exploring other sites in the community. I just checked and my email is not in their database anymore. I would like to see if their forums are as active as they were at that time. Please consider my request, I'll PM whatever you want (I am reading your offer as open for PMs, but I won't assume).

I only cheat on my wife (and cards ) and only trade baby formula for sex with Idol's sister.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    McLovin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I would love a PTP invite if possible. can provide ratio proof and speedtest (don't have seedbox at this time though).
    seeding on: bitmetv, torrentleech, what.cd, waffles, thevault, and kg

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    I would love a PTP invite if possible. can provide ratio proof and speedtest (don't have seedbox at this time though).
    I believe your CURRENT trade thread excludes you from this giveaway.

https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...TN-TvT-Invites
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    is trading against the rules?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    @ megabyteme, send me 1 of your best ratio proofs and seedbox or speedtest.

@ McLovin, sorry mate. No trading :-) I only want to give this to people that want to actually use it.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    maybe I'm using the wrong terminology here. I'm not looking to "trade" accounts around.. If I received an invite to PTP I would actually utilize the site.. download and seed. I currently only have TL for movies, and I've heard PTP has a nice selection. I wouldn't be giving up the account to anyone.

in the thread I created, I assumed offering an invite to another tracker was better then just asking for an invite straight up. You know.. offering something in return for helping me out.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    @ McLovin, send me 1 of your best ratio proofs and speedtest.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    is trading against the rules?
    It isn't, but is strongly opposed by many in the community. Let's say I invite you to a site- I am (depending on the site) risking my account there. If you pass it to someone I do not know, I now have no idea who is attached to my account. They may even trade it to someone else, or cheat. Bye, bye account...

I looked at your history and saw no indication you had ever engaged in trading before. I'd suggest you modify your post, indicate you were mistaken in the idea, and close the thread.

I do get the notion you were acting upon- fair return of a favor. Unfortunately, most who trade have little concern for much other than "getting in" and "achieving" higher levels of trackers. You'll find that the people you want to get invites from (you know, ones who won't lose their invite tree for cheating) give things freely. Money/trade really aren't necessary here. In fact, it gives the community as a whole (including trackers) a black eye.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    point taken.. thanks for clarifying everything.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast