Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: TS, TDy, PTP, TL, FF

McLovin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I give up
    seeding on: bitmetv, torrentleech, what.cd, waffles, thevault, and kg

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    I give up
    That's the spirit. Let the terrorists win!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    N3T's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Thank you for the comments guys, but please keep this to the minimal chatter and follow the rules on this forum and this post. Because this looks like its starting to be some sort of flame-war *not good* Please only people that need this invites read the rules and reply. Thank You!

@ crespo9, please pm me your ratio/speedtest proofs.

@ messy, who pm'd me privately without even posting here. First of all you haven't read the rules posted here. Second your ratio is very little even if it is SCC. Sorry no pass!

Please read the rules posted here. Otherwise don't pm/reply. Thank you all.
    Last edited by N3T; 06-06-2014 at 08:56 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by N3T View Post
    Thank you for the comments guys, but please keep this to the minimal chatter and follow the rules on this forum and this post. Because this looks like its starting to be some sort of flame-war *not good* Please only people that need this invites read the rules and reply. Thank You!
    Now look what you've done, Idol...no wonder you don't get to be a mod anymore.

Thank RealtY we've got Rart and Cabalo to keep you in check!
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'll start adhering tightly to rules just as soon as you do,wank.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-06-2014 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Added "wank" to better convey my disdain for hypocrites :)
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26

@ crespo9, please pm me your ratio/speedtest proofs.

@ messy, who pm'd me privately without even posting here. First of all you haven't read the rules posted here. Second your ratio is very little even if it is SCC. Sorry no pass!

Please read the rules posted here. Otherwise don't pm/reply. Thank you all.
    Why would I post on the thread if I can talk you directly through pm? And why are you replying to me publicly, if I messaged you privately?
    You must really crave attention from others on this forum, to do things like that. You know what, I feel sorry for you, and I don't want your invites anyway. :)

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    It's easier to hold people accountable for their actions (requesting dupe accounts, lying about certain requirements) and you have a record of reference for the future. It's quite the common practice in invite threads. It's up to you to decide whether it's worth the effort, but guessing from your posting history it's probably not.

Also it allows FST vigilantes like Idol free reign to stalk you like a creepy admirer you always kept a safe distance from.
    Last edited by Rart; 06-06-2014 at 04:10 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by messy View Post

Why would I post on the thread if I can talk you directly through pm? And why are you replying to me publicly, if I messaged you privately?
    You must really crave attention from others on this forum, to do things like that. You know what, I feel sorry for you, and I don't want your invites anyway.

You would likely post in a thread because it's a forum,oh yea of little integrity.

Also and I know I'm right here, because .

What operates in the dark?
    Cockroaches and maggots.Now the question remains which of the two are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    Also it allows FST vigilantes like Idol free reign to stalk you like a creepy admirer you always kept a safe distance from.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-06-2014 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    What operates in the dark?
    Cockroaches and maggots.Now the question remains which of the two are you?
    Prostitutes, bats, frogs, mosquitoes, pizza delivery, crack dealers, drunks, and taxi drivers also fit the list, but don't work so well with your rhetorical question, so we'll just ignore the outliers.

However, I would not even consider inviting anything that responds like this:

Quote Originally Posted by messy View Post
    You must really crave attention from others on this forum, to do things like that. You know what, I feel sorry for you, and I don't want your invites anyway.
    I'll start adhering tightly to rules just as soon as you do,wank.
    I must have touched a nerve. Now I'm off to post pictures of my massive gun collection in my user album just to show you what's what!
    Last edited by megabyteme; 06-06-2014 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Ref to our latest outed nutter, PokeItInMe...

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    mossy123's Avatar {SouLfiRE} BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Hi I have TL already but could you help to understand what TS and TDy and FF are and what kind of torrents they list? Sorry for the ignorance but I have not been up to date with the list of tackers for a long time as I had a few and some of them went down for good now so I am looking for some replacements.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast