Page 49 of 100 FirstFirst ... 39464748495051525999 ... LastLast

Thread: BitTorrent Sites Open for Signup

merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah bullshit

As i said, there are 4-6 member bullshitting about all torrent sites. LoL
    Grow up kids and Anon(Stop cheating on all private trackers).

Anon, you are saying TD is bullshit tracker, write here your TD username, so i could report and ban you from TD.
    If you hate TD then why the fuck you are still member of TD ????????? strange, yeah ???

You are a member of TD, just let me know your username, i will take the pride to report you to ban you from TD

hahahha and i know you are cheating at TD also using your stupid SBI cheating codes

2. BitTorrent   -   #482
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Agreed, torrent damage is a tracker that has been going a long time, but it isn't that great in comparison to many other trackers.

Cheating is overrated too, tracker owners shouldn't be so fussy about ratio, if you don't realize ratio less trackers are more popular in this day and age, try helping your fellow users not punishing them.
    Last edited by Alien5; 01-23-2012 at 03:31 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #483
    anigav's Avatar Dicks-lexic
    Quote Originally Posted by LightOnTheLedge View Post
    God, I love this place...
    how about Wed afternoon, will make snowman.. What say?
    Last edited by anigav; 01-23-2012 at 03:50 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #484
    Quote Originally Posted by kicker View Post
    I think you have lost you mind lol . i must say you don't know anything about torrent site so better learn something first before talking with the pros evil lough muwahhahaahahah .
    I believe I know a thing or two. Same thing with math.

Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post
    hahahha and i know you are cheating at TD also using your stupid SBI cheating codes
    Yes, it's true. I've been using cheating codes on TorrentD4y for a while now. I didn't overdo it, though - IDKFA and IDDQD was all I needed.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #485
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post
    Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah bullshit

As i said, there are 4-6 member bullshitting about all torrent sites. LoL
    Grow up kids and Anon(Stop cheating on all private trackers).

Anon, you are saying TD is bullshit tracker, write here your TD username, so i could report and ban you from TD.
    If you hate TD then why the fuck you are still member of TD ????????? strange, yeah ???

You are a member of TD, just let me know your username, i will take the pride to report you to ban you from TD

4 - 6 members now? Initially it was only Idol and anon... I see your grasp of numeracy is paralleled with TD's

And why do you keep banging on about anon's alleged cheating on the tracker, when in fact he's stated numerous times on various sub forums here that he generally uses DDL's and has used NZB's?

Your constant ramblings and ranting's and raving's are a glowing reference for the kind of people who frequent TD... hope fully anyone reading this will learn to steer well clear!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

6. BitTorrent   -   #486
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    Quote Originally Posted by anigav View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LightOnTheLedge View Post
    God, I love this place...
    how about Wed afternoon, will make snowman.. What say?
    Snow sucks...but thanks for the offer!

SeriesQc ~ Register
    Be quick if you have been waiting for this French tracker to open. 5,346 (visible) torrents in the following catz ~
    Québécois, Jeunesse, Séries TvQc, Series TV, Animation, Humour, Talk-Show, Documentaire, Docu. Animal / Nature, Tv Réalité, Historique, Biographie, Souvenir, Politique, Publicités, Inclassable, Vidéos Amateurs

Torrents: 27,348
    Leechers: 1,081
    Seeders: 12,217
    Peers: 13,298
    Seeders / Leechers: 1,130%

This site is normally invite only, but open at the time of this post.
    Last edited by Lady LoTL; 01-23-2012 at 08:04 PM.
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

7. BitTorrent   -   #487
    fann's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #488
    http://hd-space.org/ is open, very good site, signup before it's too late!!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #489
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    t3nnis.TV ~ Register
    Almost 6,000 torrents in the following catz ~
    1. ATP
    ATP-2000-2008 , ATP-2008-HD , ATP-2009 , ATP-2009-HD , ATP-2010 , ATP-2010-HD , ATP-2011 , ATP-2011-HD , ATP-2012 , ATP-2012-HD , ATP-Retr
    2. WTA
    WTA-2000-2008 , WTA-2008-HD , WTA-2009 , WTA-2009-HD , WTA-2010 , WTA-2010-HD , WTA-2011 , WTA-2011-HD , WTA-2012 , WTA-2012-HD , WTA-Retro
    3. DOUBLES
    Mens Doubles , Mixed Doubles , Womens Doubles
    4. International Competitions
    Davis Cup , Hopman Cup , Olympics
    5. Other
    Coaching Videos , Official Films , TV Shows

Members: 24,746
    Torrents: 10,422
    Seeders: 12,195
    Leechers: 527
    Peers: 12,722
    Threads: 975

Normally invite only. Open at the time of this post.
    Last edited by Lady LoTL; 01-24-2012 at 03:32 PM.
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

10. BitTorrent   -   #490
    https://rarat.org/signup.php?secret=...66b83a28e5025d New Swedish tracker. Will never have open signups.