Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 50 Offensive Jokes

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    These were at the top page of IMGUR (source) today. Being a sick bastard, I enjoyed many of them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1_What's the difference between Paul Walker and a computer? I give a fuck when my computer crashes.

2_My Grandpa said, "Your generation relies too much on technology!" I replied, "No, your generation relies too much on technology!" Then I unplugged his life support.

3_What do you call a five year old with no friends? A sandy hook survivor.

4_Jesus Christ fed 2,000 people with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish, but Adolf Hitler made 6 million Jews toast.

5_What's the worst thing about breaking up with a Japanese girl? You have to drop the bomb twice before she gets the message.

6_What's got 5 arms, 3 legs and 2 feet? The finish line at the Boston Marathon.

7_What did the boy with no hands get for Christmas? GLOVES! Nah, just kidding... He still hasn't unwrapped his present.

8_How do Ethiopians celebrate their kids first birthday? By putting flowers on the grave.

9_How did Rihanna find out Chris Brown was cheating on her? She found another woman's lipstick on his knuckles.

10_How can you tell if your wife is dead? The sex is the same but the dishes start piling up.

11_Why do Mexicans never have Sex Ed. and Driver's Ed. on the same day? They have to give the donkey a break at some point.

12_Feminism

13_So I suggested to my wife that she'd look sexier with her hair back… Which is apparently an insensitive thing to say to a cancer patient.

14_Most black 15 year-olds in this country are decent, law abiding citizens. It's their kids who cause all the trouble.

15_How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb? Don't be stupid, feminists can't change anything.

16_What is a pedophiles favorite part about Halloween? Free delivery.

17_So I painted my laptop black, hoping it would run faster… Now it doesn't work.

18_How do you kill a redneck? Wait 'till he fucks his sister then cut the brakes on his house.

19_What's the difference between a gay man and a freezer? Freezer doesn't fart when you pull the meat out.

20_What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already done told her twice.

21_How do you fit 4 queers on a barstool? Flip it upside-down.

22_Why do Jews have big noses? Because air is free.

23_What happened when the jew walked into the wall with a hard-on? He broke his nose.

24_How long does it take for a black woman to take a shit? Nine months.

25_How do you get a nun pregnant? Dress her up like an altarboy.

26_What do you call 40 mexicans buried up to their neck in sand? A spicket fence.

27_How many women does it take to screw in a lightbulb? None,they just sit in the dark and bitch.

28_Did you hear about the two car pile up in Mexico? 200 Mexicans died.

29_What kind of file do you need to turn a 15mm hole into a 40mm hole? A pedophile.

30_What's a pedophile's favorite part of a hockey game? Before the First Period.

31_How do you swat 200 flies at one time? Hit an Ethiopian in the face with a frying pan.

32_What is a redneck virgin? A seven year old that can run faster than her brothers.

33_How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb? One, she just holds the bulb to the socket and waits for the world to revolve around her.

34_Girls are like blackjack… I'm trying to go for 21 but I always hit on 14.

35_Why does Stephen Hawking do one-liners? Because he can't do stand up.

36_Did you hear the Score of the Egypt vs Ethiopia soccer game? Egypt 8, Ethiopia didn't.

37_How many cops does it take to change a light bulb? They don't. They arrest the bulb for being broke and beat the room for being black.

38_What's 9 inches long, pink, and makes my girlfriend scream when I put it in her mouth? Her miscarriage.

39_A Jew, a black, and a Muslim are on a frozen lake, not talking to each other, so I thought I would go over there and break the ice.

40_What's difference between dollars and Jews? I'd give a shit if I lost 6 million dollars.

41_How does a black woman know she is pregnant? When she pulls her tampon out the cotton is already picked.

42_Whats the difference between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin? Zimmerman knew how to dodge a bullet.

43_One time I fucked this chick so hard, she almost came back to life.

44_I don't understand why Obama has to give his speeches behind bullet proof glass. I mean,I know he's black and all, but I doubt he'll shoot anyone.

45_What's the difference between a Jew and harry potter? Harry can escape the chamber.

46_What do you call a woman who thinks she can do anything a man can do? Wrong.

47_Whats the difference between a hippie chick and a hockey player? A hockey player showers after 3 periods.

48_What's the difference between cancer and Black people? Cancer got Jobs.

49_What do Sarah Palin and Iron Man have in common? They both had a downey jr inside of them.

50_What's a word that white people can call white people, but black people can't call black people? Dad.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 06-25-2014 at 11:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    good stuff guys

4. Lounge   -   #4
    More copied from the comments on the same IMGUR page. Seems the first jokes were removed from the page.

--------------------------------------------------------

-What do you call a woman with one black eye? A fast learner.

-Why do black people only have nightmares? Because we killed the only one with a dream.

-I once asked a Jewish girl for her number. She rolled up her sleeve.

-What's the best thing about 4 year old boys? Turn them over and they're 4 year old girls.

-What's easier to unload, a truckload of babies or a truckload of bowling balls? Babies because you can use a pitchfork.

-How do you make a little girl cry twice? You wipe your blood covered dick on her new teddy bear.

-What do you get if a black man and a gorilla have sex? A very stupid gorilla.

-What do the Boston Marathon runners and Hitler have in common? Neither of them could finish a race.

-How do you get a dead baby into a bowl? You blend it. And how do you get it up again? Nachos.

-A child molester and a little kid walks into the woods, and the little kid says, "Mr, I'm scared", and he says, "You're scared? I have to walk out of here alone!"

-What's the difference between a black Jew and white Jew? The black Jew has to sit at the back of the gas chamber.

-What do you call a flying Jew? Smoke.

-What did the homeless man get for Christmas? Very hungry.

-A black, a Jew, and a Asian walk into a bar the bartender looks up and says, "Get the fuck out of my bar."

-What do you do after you rape a blind and death girl? Break her fingers so she can't tell anybody about it.

-How do you fit 100 Jews in a car? 2 in the front, 2 in the back, and 96 in the ash tray.

-How do you know when a girl is to young to give a blowjob? When you have to make airplane noises to get in.

-What's black and has eight legs? Gang rape.

-In attacking abortion rights, pro-lifers like to say, "What if Jesus had been aborted?" Well then he would've died for our sins a lot sooner.

-How do you know when Chinese have moved into the neighborhood? When the Mexicans start buying car insurance.

-Say whatever you want about pedophiles. At least they slow down in school zones.

-There's a black guy and a Mexican in a car. Who's driving? A cop.

-How do you make a dead baby float? 2 scoops of ice cream, 1 scoop of dead baby.

-Why are there only 2 pall bearers at a black funeral? There are only 2 handles on a trash can.

-Did you hear about the black woman who had an abortion? She got a check from Crime Stoppers.

-Why can't you fool an aborted fetus? 'Cause it wasn't born yesterday.

-What does a black kid get for Christmas? Your bike.

"Want to play rape?"
    "No."
    "That's the spirit"

-An Irish man walks out of a bar.

-What's three generations of white men in the same building? A reunion. What's three generations of black men in the same building? Prison.

-What's the difference between a black dude and a bicycle? The bicycle doesn't sing when you put a chain on it.

-100% of child abuse is caused by children not shutting the fuck up when they're told.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 06-26-2014 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Editing.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    More copied from the comments on the same IMGUR page. Seems the first jokes were removed from the page.

--------------------------------------------------------

-What do you call a woman with one black eye? A fast learner.

-Why do black people only have nightmares? Because we killed the only one with a dream.

-I once asked a Jewish girl for her number. She rolled up her sleeve.

-What's the best thing about 4 year old boys? Turn them over and they're 4 year old girls.

-What's easier to unload, a truckload of babies or a truckload of bowling balls? Babies because you can use a pitchfork.

-How do you make a little girl cry twice? You wipe your blood covered dick on her new teddy bear.

-What do the Boston Marathon runners and Hitler have in common? Neither of them could finish a race.

-How do you get a dead baby into a bowl? You blend it. And how do you get it up again? Nachos.

-A child molester and a little kid walks into the woods, and the little kid says, "Mr, I'm scared", and he says, "You're scared? I have to walk out of here alone!"

-What's the difference between a black Jew and white Jew? The black Jew has to sit at the back of the gas chamber.

-What do you call a flying Jew? Smoke.

-What did the homeless man get for Christmas? Very hungry.

-A black, a Jew, and a Asian walk into a bar the bartender looks up and says, "Get the fuck out of my bar."

-What do you do after you rape a blind and death girl? Break her fingers so she can't tell anybody about it.

-How do you fit 100 Jews in a car? 2 in the front, 2 in the back, and 96 in the ash tray.

-How do you know when a girl is to young to give a blowjob? When you have to make airplane noises to get in.

-What's black and has eight legs? Gang rape.

-In attacking abortion rights, pro-lifers like to say, "What if Jesus had been aborted?" Well then he would've died for our sins a lot sooner.

-How do you know when Chinese have moved into the neighborhood? When the Mexicans start buying car insurance.

-Say whatever you want about pedophiles. At least they slow down in school zones.

-There's a black guy and a Mexican in a car. Who's driving? A cop.

-How do you make a dead baby float? 2 scoops of ice cream, 1 scoop of dead baby.

-Why are there only 2 pall bearers at a black funeral? There are only 2 handles on a trash can.

-Did you hear about the black woman who had an abortion? She got a check from Crime Stoppers.

-Why can't you fool an aborted fetus? 'Cause it wasn't born yesterday.

-What does a black kid get for Christmas? Your bike.

"Want to play rape?"
    "No."
    "That's the spirit"

-An Irish man walks out of a bar.

-What's three generations of white men in the same building? A reunion. What's three generations of black men in the same building? Prison.

-What's the difference between a black dude and a bicycle? The bicycle doesn't sing when you put a chain on it.

-100% of child abuse is caused by children not shutting the fuck up when they're told.
    If I wanted to kill myself I'd climb your ego and jump to your IQ.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    I'm becoming ever more certain your mother is a gorilla.

7. Lounge   -   #7

I'm pretty certain that the opposite of wit is regurgitating someone else's thoughts.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=If+I+...m=122&ie=UTF-8

Personally I'm betting that you got the line from the Justin Bieber fan fiction site.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    no. he got it from me.

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    [.................
    I wanted to dress as you for Halloween, but I couldn't fit seven dicks into my mouth.
    Last edited by dion09529; 07-05-2014 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    How many did you fit in?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    I wanted to dress as you for Halloween, but I couldn't fit seven dicks into my mouth.
    How many did you fit in?
    Word is he got 5, but then their parents called the cops and he couldn't go trick or treating with them anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast