Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is why I like tennis so much!!!

dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Because you are an idiot who likes watching 1/2" tall women hit an almost unseeable ball back and forth. When one scores, you get to see two women who, while pretty, show less skin (and for 1/3 of a second) than you'd find in a Victoria's Secret catalog.

You owe me 1:52 of my life back. I'll settle for you ending yours now. 'Bout a fair trade...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    Glad that you lost 1:52 min of your useless life. Now I'm replying you just to troll you some more making you to lose time again reading this crap.

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    Rubberladychow
    Although football is my favorite game, I also like tennis very much because there are many handsome guys and beautiful girls. Sharapova is sexy, tall, strong and beautiful, I like her very much.

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    Sharapova is an attractive woman but all the yelling leaves me with a headache.

6. Sports Club   -   #6

Last edited by dion09529; 11-01-2014 at 10:14 PM.

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    ^^
    fucking cunt

get him outta here!

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    WTF... There must have been something serious happen before the recording. He gets slapped, then attacked by the old man, and people are still yelling to toss him out.

yo

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    The douche (not dion this time, but the one in the vid), is arguing with the woman that he "has a lot of money riding on the match and that he wasn't talking during the "point".

I am assuming he was acting in a manner deemed uncivilized by tennis-watching denizens. Was actually expecting the old guy to kick some ass and defend the honor of his fair maiden, but alas, only got the one punch in...

I always thought tennis, golf, and baseball were all in a 3-way* tie for most boring sport ever, but since someone actually gave enough of a crap to punch someone during a tennis match, this one moves slightly out of the category.

*Cricket doesn't count because nobody actually understands the rules, which are typically just made up during each match.

**And, yes, I am aware of fights occurring during baseball, but those generally include people who would have fought in the parking lot had the game not actually been happening during the same exact time, anyway.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 11-05-2014 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast