Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Funky Capricorn, Do You Know

  1. #1
    internet.news
    Guest
    I think it was a James Bond Film, or not, but it played
    in Space finally - and it was nice

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    weirdest thread ever.


    but it wasn't a James Bond film. it was about a faked Mars expedition if i remember rightly.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    internet.news
    Guest
    yeah, sure and they wanted to kill the astronauts later ?

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    uk
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,097
    what about a google search?

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    5,001
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    internet.news
    Guest
    thanks a lot -- that is it obviously - just wondered about funky-capricorns name,
    does he choose it from the film?

    and then what does funky mean? hmm..
    B)

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Louisville Kentucky
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,412
    Originally posted by internet.news@23 November 2003 - 17:47
    thanks a lot -- that is it obviously - just wondered about funky-capricorns name,
    does he choose it from the film?

    and then what does funky mean? hmm..
    * B)
    I have a Tattoo of a kinda looking mean Goat on my Chest with a Capricorn glyph right under it.Got it when I was really into astrology about 5 Years ago as I was Born on New Years Day which makes me a Capricorn.

    The name just hit me one day years ago on the NET to start useing it as my E-Mail is funkyandfly@yahoo.com

    I am Funky.....yet Fly.

    FC B)

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,450
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@23 November 2003 - 23:59
    I have a Tattoo of a kinda looking mean Goat on my Chest with a Capricorn glyph right under it.Got it when I was really into astrology about 5 Years ago as I was Born on New Years Day which makes me a Capricorn.
    Do you, by any chance, have a picture of that? o

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Louisville Kentucky
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,412
    Originally posted by summerlinda+23 November 2003 - 18:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (summerlinda &#064; 23 November 2003 - 18:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@23 November 2003 - 23:59
    I have a Tattoo of a kinda looking mean Goat on my Chest with a Capricorn glyph right under it.Got it when I was really into astrology about 5 Years ago as I was Born on New Years Day which makes me a Capricorn.
    Do you, by any chance, have a picture of that? o [/b][/quote]
    Ok....I have a disposal Camera that has a few Pictures left that need to be taken before it gets developed.Taking a picture of it now.Beer Belly included.

    *Ok.Somebody just took one.....my Belly will soon be exposed.Maybe I will edit the Picture and just include the Tat. *

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,450
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@24 November 2003 - 00:06
    Ok....I have a disposal Camera that has a few Pictures left that need to be taken before it gets developed.Taking a picture of it now.Beer Belly included.

    *Ok.Somebody just took one.....my Belly will soon be exposed.Maybe I will edit the Picture and just include the Tat. *


    No edits Mister Capricorn&#33;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •