Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cake recipes

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    picture
    You' seem perfectly suited to middle management in a quaint,Himmler sort of way.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    picture
    Get it school board to approve it for classroom use and prove it isn't then,cowboy.

Also weren't you the one who said something like "don't spam and denigrate people who are trying to be serious here"?

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    And you should be able to occasionally admit to being wrong. I think in the greater scheme of things,between the two of us, that make me the one less the idiot.

Wrong about what? Are we having a debate?

I'm not "ruling" on it as it's my post. It's been marked for a manager. I'm certain he'll be rolling his eyes and marking as nothing to do soon enough.
    Oh good I get to hope for RealitY to be unbiased and reasonable.I think there's only slightly less chance of that happening than Judge Roy Bean letting a horse thief off with a stern warning.
    You're just trying to find something to complain about and everyone knows it.

yo

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    picture
    Get it school board to approve it for classroom use and prove it isn't then,cowboy.

Also weren't you the one who said something like "don't spam and denigrate people who are trying to be serious here"?
    Nope.

"This will include all areas of the forum with the exception of the "off-topic" areas --> The Lounge, Funny Stuff, and Word Games. <-- Those sections will continue to operate almost entirely un-moderated as always."

yo

5. Lounge   -   #35

No,I understand that the original picture was meant as a joke.What I'm interested in is whether you can admit to the possibility of being wrong.

I mean,seriously the rules are written in black and white and instead of being sensible and simply deleting your post you instead choose to go through all this silliness.

You can attempt to blame me all you like but as I a) didn't create the rules and b) have absolutely no say over how they are applied then I'm afraid it's all on you,bucko.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Good point,Einsteen.By the same irrefutable logic..... at one time women were burned as witches. Therefore it's obviously OK to burn woman as witches.
    Some women were burned as witches; some women are witches. Obviously, better to burn as many possible witches as one can.

Need I remind you how much trouble a witch can bring?

BTW, have noooo idea how any of this relates to cake.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 07-16-2014 at 06:02 PM.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

As i'm reasonable sure the dion wasn't sincere in his request,I don't really think it makes any difference.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Literally the greatest movie ever made.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

No,I understand that the original picture was meant as a joke.What I'm interested in is whether you can admit to the possibility of being wrong.

I mean,seriously the rules are written in black and white and instead of being sensible and simply deleting your post you instead choose to go through all this silliness.

You can attempt to blame me all you like but as I a) didn't create the rules and b) have absolutely no say over how they are applied then I'm afraid it's all on you,bucko.
    Why do I even try to respond to your nonsense? You're clearly devoid of any common sense. Continue this convo with yourself if you wish...

yo

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

As i'm reasonable sure the dion wasn't sincere in his request,I don't really think it makes any difference.
    My contribution to all this had a lady farting on cakes for money and in the end, isn't that what Christmas is really all about?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast