Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Popular Members

Popular is for losers, popular people are those who are afraid to stand up for their beliefs.

I would be more interested in who you respect. This includes people who you may disagree with, but you appreciate the integrity of their posts.

A good example is myself/Clocker and J2K4. We disagree on many things, but despite this we are in good standing with one another. I do believe that Clocker is more opposed to J2's political philosophy than myself, but those two are REAL friends, as they regard each other as "good people" and can find common ground despite serious philosophic disagreements. This friendship exemplifies the value of a "discussion forum".
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Originally posted by wormless@23 November 2003 - 20:07
    muscleman! fc! 3rd noob gen! stfu man?

i got a vote

cheers
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Lounge   -   #23
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    i vote for that guy with the weird name, who a little while ago came along and started calling everyone a cocksucker and demanding a ban - i found him interesting and completely inoffensive
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@23 November 2003 - 21:24
    i vote for that guy with the weird name, who a little while ago came along and started calling everyone a cocksucker and demanding a ban - i found him interesting and completely inoffensive
    octoPUSSY?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Lounge   -   #25
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@23 November 2003 - 17:19
    Popular is for losers, popular people are those who are afraid to stand up for their beliefs.

I would be more interested in who you respect. This includes people who you may disagree with, but you appreciate the integrity of their posts.
    Many of us Disagree with alot of People here and we do not hold back.Even with the MODs....we tell them to "kiss my ass" if they piss us off.

Should I name People I have argued with on here and Have stood up too.....hmmmmm?

FC B)

6. Lounge   -   #26
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+23 November 2003 - 22:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 23 November 2003 - 22:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DarthInsinuate@23 November 2003 - 21:24
    octoPUSSY? [/b][/quote]
    nope some wannabe him though

he made me laugh

7. Lounge   -   #27
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    @fc-ya&#39; damn straight

done it myself before B)

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+23 November 2003 - 23:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN &#064; 23 November 2003 - 23:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@23 November 2003 - 17:19

Many of us Disagree with alot of People here and we do not hold back.Even with the MODs....we tell them to "kiss my ass" if they piss us off.

Should I name People I have argued with on here and Have stood up too.....hmmmmm?

FC B)[/b][/quote]
    FC,

You think I am dissing you? My post was a general point, not an attempt to undermine another. You must have too much "extra crispy" on your brain.

I have always been vocal in my response to any form of censorship
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

9. Lounge   -   #29
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    the_great_dude and FC

Nikkid and jpaul.

j2k4. well, in the world events section .

along w/ hobbes.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    the_great_dude and FC

Nikkid and jpaul.

j2k4. well, in the world events section .

along w/ hobbes.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast