Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Most Popular Members

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Awww, This has got back on topic and I guess I'll have to post some now

Well I guess rather than listing my friends and people I like I will actually list the people I think are the most popular in general.........

NikkiD
    FC
    Hobbes
    titey
    lilmiss
    Skweeky
    Ukman

These are the people I think are the most popular over the spans of time.

I think we should have a "List your Friends" thread, I would'nt feel so guilty then

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #62
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@24 November 2003 - 03:09
    Awww, This has got back on topic and I guess I'll have to post some now

Well I guess rather than listing my friends and people I like I will actually list the people I think are the most popular in general.........

NikkiD
    FC
    Hobbes
    titey
    lilmiss
    Skweeky
    Ukman

These are the people I think are the most popular over the spans of time.

I think we should have a "List your Friends" thread, I would'nt feel so guilty then

Jonno B)
    To be listed by Jonno in a thread with NikkiD makes me feel important.

In regard to the past, I want NikkiD to show up and post. We are all friends here, and her 'bad times" concern us all. We will not let a trivial dispute on a single thread separate Jonno, JPaul, Sensual Gardening, and myself, from uplifting her spirit.

NikkiD, we are strangers, but I want to you to continue to be a carefree and happy forum contributor. If you don't like me, it doesn't matter, this forum still rocks.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

3. Lounge   -   #63
    I'll get that for you dude

I can make a point here if I may that although this past few nights have seen quite major uprisings, Hobbes you know since me and you fought it out for what?.......5 hours was it I have had great respect for you, JP I have battled before and the same goes there, Nikki is obviously my friend so as you know I defend my friends and Yogi..............well me and Yogi are just pervs

But yes, we are friends, IMO all of us, I can't speak for others but thats how I feel

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

4. Lounge   -   #64
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@24 November 2003 - 03:31
    I'll get that for you dude

I can make a point here if I may that although this past few nights have seen quite major uprisings, Hobbes you know since me and you fought it out for what?.......5 hours was it I have had great respect for you, JP I have battled before and the same goes there, Nikki is obviously my friend so as you know I defend my friends and Yogi..............well me and Yogi are just pervs

But yes, we are friends, IMO all of us, I can't speak for others but thats how I feel

Jonno B)
    I am bit deep in the apple mate, but are we not all in favor of NikkiD returning to post her vivacious banter?

I remember reading that life has been throwing her the curve lately, I just wanted her to know that even those who do not know her, but peripherally, understand that sorrow, and wish her a speedy return.

5. Lounge   -   #65
    Now you know me Hobbes, and you know how I want to respond to that......but I'm not going to cos there has been enough of that latly.
    But I'm sure she will return at some point, I hope so

And as I've said before, It's mainly my fault for starting these conversations in the first place, so I take full resposibilty for any offensive thread jackings

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #66
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@24 November 2003 - 03:47
    Now you know me Hobbes, and you know how I want to respond to that......but I'm not going to cos there has been enough of that latly.
    But I'm sure she will return at some point, I hope so

And as I've said before, It's mainly my fault for starting these conversations in the first place, so I take full resposibilty for any offensive thread jackings

Jonno B)
    Jonno,

Did I fuck up? I only wanted here to come back and have some fun!

7. Lounge   -   #67
    Stop swearing, I'm really not used to it being a builder and all

No you did'nt mate, but you know what I'm like

Come 'ere and gisa kiss

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #68
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    noticed how jonno posted nikkid on top and below her is lucky FC

9. Lounge   -   #69
    Yeah well, thats only cos I thought putting my name in there would be a bit much

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #70
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Back on topic:

MUSLEMAN must be very popular with the people he helps, which is more than i can say for us lounge lizzards

Peace
    UKMan

JONNO: I want that bike!!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast