Thread: Anyone make it out to Gathering of the vibes last month

had a epic time ..first time with my kids they were awesome out there

2. Music   -   #2
    No, afraid I didn't.

However, each year I psyche myself up for Gathering of the Juggalos. Something invariably comes up or I lose my nerve. Doesn't hurt I'm blessed with proximity to a glut of actual good festivals. So nothing of value is lost. Still like to witness that trainwreck sometime.
    Last edited by piercerseth; 08-13-2014 at 10:55 PM.

3. Music   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I kinda like some of the music. Nutzo scene surrounding it though...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Music   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Nutzo scene surrounding it though...
    Four juggalo weddings and a baby funeral. After reading this (NSFW) I'll take attending the Gathering over SDCC any day of the week.

5. Music   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Just spent an hour watching American Juggalo and one other short documentary. Reminded me not so much of a music festival, but of a trip to Walmart.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Music   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Just spent an hour watching American Juggalo and one other short documentary. Reminded me not so much of a music festival, but of a trip to Walmart.
    Y'all want some Molly? $6.97, everyday! whoop whoop.

*Still take those bridge goons over anything at the Comic-con*

7. Music   -   #7
    $6.50 and you got a deal

yea you should just make it a point to go ..everytime i go is a life changing experience
    Last edited by hillburnkb; 08-14-2014 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost