Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: President Kennedy?

Originally posted by ace2003k@23 November 2003 - 23:18
    i base my opinion on a series that was shown here in UK on the history channel that oswald never fired a shot, sure he was framed, but he never fired a shot! how could he shoot kennedy in the front of his head from the book place which was behind him?

this series claims that kennedy was shot from the front from a drain where a sniper shot up from a matter of yards which nearly blew kennedys head off!
    I've seen this too, it was very interesting. It also showed how the autopsy photos were altered. Although I've seen at least two other documentaries which put forward different arguments just as well.

I guess we will never know for sure.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Debaser
    had a full CG animation of the shooting, whihch dispelled every major conspiracy theory and proved that there were indeed 3 shots from Harvey lees rifle.
    Yep, that show changed my views on the Kennedy thing, I always thought it was a conspiracy too, and like they said on it, Oswald was a nobody, Kennedy was a somebody, noone wanted to believe an unknown like Oswald could have taken down someone like Kennedy without any help, But he did.

And yeah I hope that show is put out somewhere on here, I'd love to see it again.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster
    it was a conspiricy

proud to be american

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    i dont care im not american so i dont give a shit. the man pissed someone off for that to happen .

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    That BBC2 documentary dispelled all the myths of conspiracy for me. The realtime CG animation based on the Zapruder film was amazing. It made Stone's JFK film look like a bunch of lies which is exactly what it is.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    those BBC2 DOCUMENTARYS WERE BOLLOCKS!

how the fuck could oswald shoot part of the front of kennedys head off from behind him???

there are also witness statements on various documentarys that said people sat on the grassy knowl looked behind them when they heard the 1st shot!

and also how did they catch oswald so damm quick?? if he was really planning to murder the pres of the USA im sure hed have had a better plan to escape than going into a cinema to watch a film!

and why was his transfer from dallas police station to a local court house allowed to be screened live on TV? and added to that, why were the journos allowed to be so close!

also at the same transfer how in jesus sake was JACK RUBY allowed to stand in with journalists!? he was a well known associate of the chicago mafia!

and to dispell the thing about the 3 shot/8 second thing! that marine wasnt actually shooting was he! kennedy was in a moving car at least 200 yards away from where oswald was supposed to have been shooting from-this distance was also increasing rapidly as the kennedy car was only moments away from joining a highway!

i say conspiracy all the way! CIA CIA!

ace

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Poster
    how the fuck could oswald shoot part of the front of kennedys head off from behind him???
    It was a powerful riffle and a powerful bullet, the force excerted onto his head could of caused such to happen.

there are also witness statements on various documentarys that said people sat on the grassy knowl looked behind them when they heard the 1st shot!
    Echo's from gun fires especially can easily create such an audio-illusion

and why was his transfer from dallas police station to a local court house allowed to be screened live on TV? and added to that, why were the journos allowed to be so close!

also at the same transfer how in jesus sake was JACK RUBY allowed to stand in with journalists!? he was a well known associate of the chicago mafia!
    The president was just shot and killed. It is slightly major don't you think? I think the American public would of wanted to see that, and besides, even if the police did want to keep them away, there is no way in hell they could of. not after such a security breach, everyone would be going crazy.

and to dispell the thing about the 3 shot/8 second thing! that marine wasnt actually shooting was he! kennedy was in a moving car at least 200 yards away from where oswald was supposed to have been shooting from-this distance was also increasing rapidly as the kennedy car was only moments away from joining a highway!
    If you saw the BBC2 CGI video plus the commenterys on it, this perhaps would of made more sense to you.

Edit:

Also, since it was an assassination of the president by a no one (as stated earlier) of course the nation would hope for a sign that it was more complex. Who would want people thinking any tom, dick and harry could breach security to that extent? It's so easy to make up conspiracys, that is why there is so many. The most common are when musicians die who are legends:

Jimi Hendrix
    Elvis
    Jim Morrison
    Tupac
    Buddy Holly

to name a few, i've read countless evidence that they are still alive. however, it's all lies. people make up conspiracys as a form of denial, a way to avoid accepting the truth.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Originally posted by CountSephiroth@24 November 2003 - 00:38
    simple look at the facts ... he was shot multible times really fast ... its been proven that a real perfeshinal can barly shot that many times in the time frame he had and that is completly without aiming not to mention oswald had to hit a moving target from pretty dam far away ... so there must have been multible shots so this means that it wasnt just some diranged man who didnt like ht prez...

now oswald gets murdered some time later...  sepiciace to say the least ...

so oviously it was a conspiricy...
    he was shoot 3 times, in a time of 8.4 seconds at around 80 yards, LHO was a sniper in the marines, and cud shoot rapidily, and accuratly at a distance of 200 yards.

im not sayin it wasnt a conspiracy, but from the show i watched on sunday on bbc2, they gave a good storey sayin LHO was the lone shooter. Whether he planne it on his own, or acted unfluence is something we will never know, because the ppl who do know wud get done for conspiracy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12