Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problems Using Kazaa Lite With Windows Xp

MUSLEMAN my hero!

Thanx for helping out, AGAIN!

Did as you instructed but am obviously dumb and dumberer:

I put Kazaa Lite in a seperate location where I put all programs that I download myself in order to use C:\ for Windows only. When I open

D:\Kazaa Lite++

there are lots of files and orders beginning with "BannedIPs" and ending with "xq-xsetup-63.zip" but I cannot find any file that ends with ".db"

So which files should I delete? Sorry MUSLEMAN if this is a REALLY stupid question :">

UNRELATED BUT perhaps this has happened to someone else and he/she has a solution:

WinXP just deleted all my incoming e-mails from the past 5 years on Outlook Express and even after rebooting the comp 10 times and re-installing WinXP they didn't reappear as magically as they disappeared. Needless to say I am devastated as some important data (that I should of course have stored on a CD-Rom, one is always wiser with hindsight) is now missing.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    BANNED
    Originally posted by ice_princess@30 November 2003 - 19:56
    MUSLEMAN my hero!

I put Kazaa Lite in a seperate location where I put all programs that I download myself in order to use C:\ for Windows only. When I open

there are lots of files and orders beginning with "BannedIPs" and ending with "xq-xsetup-63.zip" but I cannot find any file that ends with ".db"

So which files should I delete? Sorry MUSLEMAN if this is a REALLY stupid question :">

UNRELATED BUT perhaps this has happened to someone else and he/she has a solution:

WinXP just deleted all my incoming e-mails from the past 5 years on Outlook Express and even after rebooting the comp 10 times and re-installing WinXP they didn't reappear as magically as they disappeared. Needless to say I am devastated as some important data (that I should of course have stored on a CD-Rom, one is always wiser with hindsight) is now missing.
    ok princess there sims to be alot of miscommunication here

don't touch you klite K++ folder leave it in its orginal place, do this

first double click "my computer" once you have this open, in that folder i want you to go to tools>folder options>view> here you see a box that says "show hidden folders" please check this box, hit apply then hit ok, now we are back at the original "my computer" folder where you see all your drives, now:

double click "C: driver"

double click "documents and settings"

double click "what ever you user name is here"

double click "application datat"

double click "klite K++ folder"

now you should see a "db folder" please make sure klite is closed and delete this folder

restart klite and tell us if this is happening

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    BANNED
    Originally posted by ice_princess@30 November 2003 - 19:56
    MUSLEMAN my hero!

I put Kazaa Lite in a seperate location where I put all programs that I download  myself in order to use C:\ for Windows only. When I open

So which files should I delete? Sorry MUSLEMAN if this is a REALLY stupid question  :">

also you shared folder is in "my computer">c: drive> here you will see a folder called "my shared folder" this is where all your downlaod files go, you need to move all the files from here to a temp folder, then when its empty restart klite again and tell us if this is happening

PLEASE DO THIS ONE FIRST BEFORE YOU LOOK FOR THE DB FOLDER

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Hi MUSLEMAN!

Thanks for helping out again and for your PATIENCE which must be legendary

I did *exactly* as instructed and while the problem has not entirely disappeared, it has certainly gotten much better! Guess I can live with it now

Thank you "Oh Guardian Angel" and

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! :newyear:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12