Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: IPTorrents Owner Doxxed: Runs 6 trackers, involved in hacking and cyber attacks

Poster BT Rep: +4
    Never forget....

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    FreeCandy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I wish I am capable of doing what people like IPT sysop did.
    Sell "air" and actually earn tons of money by selling it.

There will always be people with tons of money to spare, and they are more likely to ones to buy that "air" in today's world.
    I will rather be stupid with money to buy "air", then be stupid without money to buy air.
    Even if I am stupid enough to buy air I am literally blocked by my current hell of a financial status and struggle to survive from month to month.

Life has been very hard for me, but I was never jealous for success of other people.
    On the other hand, if that success came from some kind of criminal activity that is something I would never support or admire.
    Last edited by FreeCandy; 06-15-2021 at 01:07 AM.
    For my giveaways on FST enter "SrchCde 353616828" in search (without quotes).

Everyday is day for giving

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Seven years is an abnormally long time to hold a grudge, even is you are broke and mental.

For context, I only held a grudge against Meg for like four years.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    rof_lcopter

That user name is the only thing I got from this thread. It made me literally LoL.
    Oh, and that I wish I could sell "air" too. If I knew for sure it would populate, I would make a tracker you have to pay to get into, no invites cuz I'm a greedy cunt, and a one time payment to leech, Don't care if you seed it back or not, use the site like Newsgroups for all I care.. Just want the money.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeCandy View Post
    Never forget....
    /r/trackers sure doesn't. Anyway, through and despite all the drama, IPT remains a fine source. Just don't donate or interact with their staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    rof_lcopter

That user name is the only thing I got from this thread. It made me literally LoL.
    A long time ago, I played a Flash game where you controlled a ROFLcopter made of ASCII art and had to defend against enemies. Good stuff
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    /r/trackers sure doesn't. Anyway, through and despite all the drama, IPT remains a fine source. Just don't donate or interact with their staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    rof_lcopter

A long time ago, I played a Flash game where you controlled a ROFLcopter made of ASCII art and had to defend against enemies. Good stuff
    I can only imagine how amazing that would look in 8k
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Wonder no more. I think it actually stands the test of time...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Nice, A tower defense type of game made with ASCII art, I'm gonna look around and get it. Such a bitch that emuparadise isn't letting downloads anymore. But there's still Vimms Lair for the older stuff!

Meg I'll let you know when I totally remake it for 8k

EDIT:
    Wonder no more. I think it actually stands the test of time...
    How did I miss this? Valium and Methadone, along with 4 other pysch drugs is a hell of a pill cocktail.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 06-22-2021 at 05:04 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234