Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GFT invite

inFormal's Avatar Cherish Your Life BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

Heart

Hi guys,

I m looking to improve my 0day resources. I ve been reading and checking pre sites. I think that GFT is the one that i need.

I can keep up with the seeding time or ratio requirements, since i have 2 pcs (home + seedbox) running 24/7.

I am more than happy to link you to my older p2p accounts, if you think you can help me.

Thank you in advance,

Regards,
    inFormal

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by inFormal View Post

I am more than happy to link you to my older p2p accounts
    I guess possession is nine-tenths of the law.

https://filesharingtalk.com/search.php?searchid=4723103

Oddly though that explanation didn't work when I was pulled over for driving a stolen car and informed the officer " Well it's mine now,sucker".
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    inFormal's Avatar Cherish Your Life BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    your link is not working for me

"my older p2p accounts"... meaning : i am an old dude in the p2p world | vs | i have accounts older than some trackers

possession is preferred... but renting/borrowing is also an option... trading is out of the question

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    I apologize to the person that has invited me to GFT

I have been disabled by kane because i publicly mentioned that i am willing to rent/borrow an account. That makes me a shady person and i am not welcomed on GFT for that.
    Thank you for this experience, now i know what kind of tracker i wanted to add to my (g)oldies.

FST Mods: Please close this topic, since it has served it's purpose.
    Run M T F Run

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

I have been disabled by kane because i publicly mentioned that i am willing to rent/borrow an account. That makes me a shady person and i am not welcomed on GFT for that.
    No that shows you are a shady person,the making part you did yourself.
    Anyway as it directly effects their security,I don't think it's unreasonable for trackers to want to have some idea who is behind an account.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Anyway as it directly effects their security,I don't think it's unreasonable for trackers to want to have some idea who is behind an account.
    My account has been directly disabled... just because of that simple statement. There was no prior discussion or interrogation.
    Being accused of doing something wrong should be backed up by more than a few words on a forum.
    kane "threatened" to report me to other trackers also... i truly hope that he does that so he can find out what kind of a user i really am... but i am certain that his pride will get in the way of re-enabling my account.
    Last edited by inFormal; 11-08-2014 at 07:33 PM.
    Run M T F Run

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    i publicly mentioned that i am willing to rent/borrow an account.
    aw, man, you really shouldn't have
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    Being accused of doing something wrong should be backed up by more than a few words on a forum. ...
    Doesn't get any more "backed up" than by you saying it in your own words.
    ... but renting/borrowing is also an option..
    I mean c'mon. Seriously...
    Last edited by Lady LoTL; 11-09-2014 at 04:05 PM.
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Ok.
    I am clearly speaking to stubborn young children here.

Sometimes I feel like killing idiots on this forum
    OH wait... Somebody call the Internet police... That's proof enough for a mass murderer conviction

Thank you for not closing this thread as politely requested by me. I will not be coming here again since I don't want to have these kind of monologues again.
    Last edited by inFormal; 11-09-2014 at 10:47 AM.
    Run M T F Run

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Ok.
    I am clearly speaking to stubborn young children here.

Sometimes I feel like killing idiots on this forum
    OH wait... Somebody call the Internet police... That's proof enough for a mass murderer conviction

Thank you for not closing this thread as politely requested by me. I will not be coming here again since I don't want to have these kind of monologues again.
    You want people to trust your words when you ask for a request to be filled, but your own words betray you every step of the way. You could consider having your mom make posts for you, but I get the feeling she recognizes you as a scumbag, too.

Maybe someone who doesn't know you at all, who has never checked your post history, and who doesn't bother to read your own posts in this thread could act in your defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast