Thread: Windows Xp Activation

Ok so i brought Xp and i was a little confused about the activation thingy ... so i went through all that ... after a couple -o- months i upgrade almost evything in my computer when i tried to install xp on my new machine it wouldn't let me activate it ? I rang microsoft and had no luck with them ....

Does anyone have a Windows Xp Pro Retail Activation Crack that works ?

Thankyou
    [-BitteR-]

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    muchspl2
    if you really bought it call them back, although I suspect you didn't

plenty of info already posted, use the Search at the top of the page

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Your looking for: "Windows XP Pro serial key changer .exe" 48 kB,
    its on KLite

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Why does Microsoft treat their customers like thieves ?
    I need a new unique CD key, as mircosoft have said "there was an error" and they couldn't give me and activation key. And they tole me I need to buy a new one for those fuckers coz they fucked up !

I do not want to do this ..............

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    i would ring them back and cause a fuss if it was genuine software, tell them that it isnt your problem and demand a new activation key, I do feel sorry for people who go and buy windows just to find that it has already been activated by someone who has "accidently" generated that key with the bluelist xpkey generator. it is a problem that microsoft is aware of! if you have the genuine box and receipt stuff microsoft! you are entitled to upgrade your pc, its just that more than five or six major hardware changes and it makes you re-activate it, ring them and tell them what you have done.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Thats one of the limitations for XP Home. you can only put it on one machine. get XP Pro from eMule. it does not have that limitation

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by Russo@20 November 2003 - 20:45
    Thats one of the limitations for XP Home. you can only put it on one machine. get XP Pro from eMule. it does not have that limitation
    Get the corporate edition. No activation is required!

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by Russo@20 November 2003 - 19:45
    the point is it still IS his old machine, he should ring microsoft and kick up hell, i know i would if i had a ligit copy, who the F**k do they think they are!!! god ive even got them to give me a new key for a dodgy copy! all be it a copy of my mates and i knew his details, his is an intel based pc and mine was an amd based, completley different, i just waffled on about ive upgraded and needed to activate it but wasnt sure if i was gonna keep what i bought i might go back to my old system etc etc, no probs! new key, that copy of xp is currently on four different pc's all running and updating all with the same key!, he just needs to be confident and pushy with them, it is after all bought and paid for by him

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Thanks boyzeee but what should I exactly say if I ring up Windows again ?

I have already said i upgraded my computer and as she put it "there was an error"

It really shits me