Thread: Movie Downloads Please Help :d

Hi guys, thank you for reading my question.

I started a movie download the other day and everything was dowloading at great speed. Then just today, the movie download has altogether stopped....meaning that the file is no longer downloading. And whenever I try to reconnect to someone it just won't let me. ALTHOUGH there are at least 3-4 SOURCES or members that do have the file. Please offer any hints as to how I could be more successful in downloading movie files. Thank you so much!

PS I have Kazaa Lite K++ and the movie file I'm downloading is X-rated.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Those 3 to 4 people probably weren't online any more when you tried to get the movie today. There is not much that can be done, except wait until they come back online again. You can try going to File > Jump Supernode a few times and see if that will help.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Thanks for the tip, but I have no idea how to jump Super Node...Maybe you could assist me?

Any other tips?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Read the faq or search the forum

Sometimes it takes me 2-4 weeks to get certain movies.(that's connected 24-7)
    The more popular movies have more avilible sources. As to less poular have lesser sources. It all depends on how bad you want it and how long you wait.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Its happenning to me too.

Tip. If you are downloading a file and are getting good bandwidth stay online, no matter what. If you arent then just log off as normal and search for and try to dl it agian later with good bandwidth.

Bad bandwidth = a waste of time. Simple as that.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by RyanX@20 January 2004 - 01:40
    Thanks for the tip, but I have no idea how to jump Super Node...Maybe you could assist me?

Any other tips?
    To jump supernode you just go to the File menu and select Jump Supernode, and it will automatically connect to a new one.

Or if you want to connect to a supernode in a specific country or with a low response wait, you can use Tools > Kazupernodes to help you. You can go to http://www.kazupernodes.tk to learn how to use this tool.