Thread: Hip Hop Honeys

hey, like , a while back when i read one of those source magazines, they advertised a tape of like those hip hop models and chicks that you see in those videos posing nude or something, but i can't find a working one on kazaaa, have you guys found one.... it's called "hip hop honeys: tasty flavors"

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    emule is the answer
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    what the heck is that?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Originally posted by mikenmike0001@26 November 2003 - 20:34
    what the heck is that?
    Google

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by mikenmike0001@24 November 2003 - 01:07
    hey, like , a while back when i read one of those source magazines, they advertised a tape of like those hip hop models and chicks that you see in those videos posing nude or something, but i can&#39;t find a working one on kazaaa, have you guys found one.... it&#39;s called "hip hop honeys: tasty flavors"
    i&#39;ve gotten a few copies off irc. i don&#39;t know why the kazaa ones don&#39;t work. the chicks in them though aren&#39;t anyone from the music videos you&#39;d even recognize. none of the really hot ass girls from vids are even in them. and as far as butter churning material, you&#39;d be better off download a straight up pron movie. all they are really are doing is like photo shots and they take off their tops then thongs or some shit where they are exotic dancing to the camera and take their clothes off. i think you&#39;ll be disappointed. sorry i no longer have them but if you hit up ircspy.com, xdccspy.com and packetnews.com you&#39;ll definately find the latest brazilian hip hop honeys (this one is actually kind of good but their wasn&#39;t nearly enough in it for me to burn it) and some other ones possibly. my homeboys room on Elite-Irc.net #bgv-xdcc has some of the old joints too.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    oh alright,......cool....i just need to learn how to use all this irc and bitorrent things.....been sticking with kazaa for too long...it&#39;s starting to suck with all these fakes and non playable files.......

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    then use the verifieds and any new stuff you have or find share on kazaa so it spreds