Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Is The Greatest Evil In The World, Today?

I would say the Catholic tenet against birth control. It is so sick that mothers who cannot feed their children are giving birth.

Although starvation is largely political, people who cannot provide for their young should not be having children.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    George Bush.

edit: just found this site George Bush is the AntiChrist

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by wienerschnitzel@24 November 2003 - 01:41
    George Bush.
    A proposal without an intelligent discussion as to why, is considered a cheap shot and has no validity.

You just simply need to explain why you post as such, then we can all consider your thoughts.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Man!

we are our own worst enemy, we will eventually destroy ourselves, it's in our nature, we are like locusts.........we ravage a piece of land then move on.....

Man is the greatest evil this planet has ever seen (Man, this also includes women)

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #5
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    that was insightful, jonno, and i agree completely

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Personally I would say that bigotry in all it's forms is the worst evil in the world today.

To hate a whole group of people for no reason other than you hate them, how can anyone possibly defend that position.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@24 November 2003 - 01:47
    Man!

we are our own worst enemy, we will eventually destroy ourselves, it's in our nature, we are like locusts.........we ravage a piece of land then move on.....

Man is the greatest evil this planet has ever seen (Man, this also includes women)

Jonno B)
    Yes, the human "ego' is the most evil thing. If we could all be satified with being average it would be ok, but we all need to be "special".

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@24 November 2003 - 01:47
    Man!

Jonno B)
    Given that argument, are locusts evil.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    greatest evil?????

hmmm...maybe green bay packers?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    i don't agree that George Bush is the greatest evil in the world today, but i had to post this pic.

personally, i think one of the greatest evils in the world today is religion. by that i don't mean all religion, just when it is used as an reason (excuse more like ) to kill, maim, and inspire hatred towards others.

all over the world religious differences cause trouble, and this includes religious bigotry, as JP mentioned. (well, the bigotry part at least)

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast