Thread: [HAVE] bitmetv . ncore,tt, waffles ,ptn , BS [WANT] What or the pplace or the valuet

Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    as the title says

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    Quote Originally Posted by secretdreames
    ..: (want) What or the pplace or the valuet...
    Um, what are "pplace" and "valuet"? I have never heard of them...
    Last edited by Lady LoTL; 11-10-2014 at 09:37 PM.
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady LoTL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by secretdreames
    ..: (want) What or the pplace or the valuet...
    Um, what are "pplace" and "valuet"? I have never heard of them...
    Probably super uber uber secret trackers that us mere mortals are not even allowed to dream about.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    no guys it's a mistake theplace.bz TheVault.bz

(want) What or theplace.bz or The Vault (Have) bitmetv . ncore,tt, waffles ,ptn ,
    Last edited by secretdreames; 11-10-2014 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by secretdreames View Post

(want) What or theplace.bz or The Vault (Have) bitmetv . ncore,tt, waffles ,ptn ,
    I believe they,being insensitive to other cultures unlike myself, are making fun of your English skills.

I suggest you stand up properly,look them straight in the eye and tease them on their never having killed any infidels.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

I believe they,being insensitive to other cultures unlike myself, are making fun of your English skills.

I suggest you stand up properly,look them straight in the eye and tease them on their never having killed any infidels.
    Believe me i'm good at English but sometimes i make mistakes it's not a shame and i know that they having fun of me but i will not replay every person in his way so i decided to replay in Respectable way (My way).

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    so i decided to replay in Respectable way (My way).
    Look up "dichotomy" in the dictionary and see if it applies to your trading activities.

I'm fairly sure that upon joining those torrent trackers you agreed to abide by certain rules which by breaking,you are affording the staff there zero respect.

I don't know about in Islam but where I come from* "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" doesn't end the minute you "need " some internet site to steal stuff off of.

In short I'm not saying that you're necessarily a bad person just a self deluded one.

*Highhorse NWT,obviously.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    so i decided to replay in Respectable way (My way).
    Look up "dichotomy" in the dictionary and see if it applies to your trading activities.

I'm fairly sure that upon joining those torrent trackers you agreed to abide by certain rules which by breaking,you are affording the staff there zero respect.

I don't know about in Islam but where I come from* "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" doesn't end the minute you "need " some internet site to steal stuff off of.

In short I'm not saying that you're necessarily a bad person just a self deluded one.

*Highhorse NWT,obviously.
    respect will last forever not because i breaking their rules means they have the right to fun of me They just could say that I'm breaking the sites rules the rules that i agreed on it as you said in good way and made a point of view which made me decide to close the trade and deleting it if i can

and it's the same in every religion breaking the rules is a bad thing

so just close the thread or delete it

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5

Believe me i'm good at English but sometimes i make mistakes it's not a shame and i know that they having fun of me but i will not replay every person in his way so i decided to replay in Respectable way (My way).
    Don't worry. We all have dyslexic fingers at times.