Thread: Anger

Dry

Why do thicko's reverse there cars in at the supermarket ????
    A.it takes longer holding up others
    B.its harder to do compared to driving in forwards
    C.if your shopping you need to put things in the boot ,restricting access by trolley or a Ballard or a wall
    D.how much time do you think your saving
    E. I don't like you
    Also park in the lines not close or on them

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    So very true. I want to punch each and every one of them in the throat. Makes no sense AND they do a piss poor job of it. Vandalizing their vehicles should not only be legal, but REQUIRED.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    It's only harder than driving in forward if

A.You have room to maneuver .If you don't believe me then try parallel parking sometime.
    B. You are a terrible driver or dyslexic and confuse your left with your right.

As for " it takes more time holding up others.No I pretty sure they are held up for the usual amount of time.

Anyway you know what really pisses me off in an unpissed off sort of way. People harping on the perceived failings of other while misusing words like "there and "your" .

Wouldst we were all perfect.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4

Sick

A.You have room to maneuver .If you don't believe me then try parallel parking sometime.

As for " it takes more time holding up others.No I pretty sure they are held up for the usual amount of time.

Anyway you know what really pisses me off in an unpissed off sort of way. People harping on the perceived failings of other while misusing words like "there and "your" .

Point B yes they are that's my whole point
    Also there & yours

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

Don't tell me you are one of those d-bags who backs in to spaces.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    No I lock my bike to the light post like everyone else.
    Respect my lack of authority.