Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Btn

Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    Quote Originally Posted by pone4444 View Post
    I've been alright... I can't PM. :/
    I've been wondering where you went off to. So nice to see you back. I am hoping you remember / know me. Am also wishing for YOU to open YOUR pm's...

@MBMe - Nice what you said Mate. Though after hearing all of the cons vs. the pros, I would have to decline. They (staff) don't sound like the sort that I would play nice with.

I sincerely hope that you get invited. You would be a refreshing asset. Unless you got yourself banned for telling some low - IQ, punk - arse - b*tch staff member to do everyone else a favour and kill themselves.
    Last edited by Lady LoTL; 12-23-2014 at 04:16 PM.
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady LoTL View Post
    Unless you got yourself banned for telling some low - IQ, punk - arse - b*tch staff member to do everyone else a favour and kill themselves..
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    So I thought that since its Christmas and maybe they would be in a better mood,different mod,sensible. Nope.Same jackasses with a different name. Try bitmetv ot freshon

04:49 Betrayed hello mib_6eu3zv
    04:49 Betrayed we already talked
    04:49 Betrayed so, whats left?
    04:53 mib_6eu3zv this is becuase of me being a old FST member, not a trader?
    04:53 mib_6eu3zv i figured that someone may look into it as it's false info.
    04:54 mib_6eu3zv I wouldn't waste you time on Christmas betrayed.
    04:55 Betrayed you're not a member of those forums to look at kitten pictures, cant say which forum it is, think you know where you're a member
    04:55 mib_6eu3zv I have all my invites at all my sites,intact. I do not give them out ever. disabled my invite privelges if im such a risk.? I am not a trader,nervere have been.
    04:56 mib_6eu3zv FSt. only! i freaking swear. what other forum
    04:56 mib_6eu3zv swear!
    04:56 mib_6eu3zv kitten pics?
    04:57 Betrayed there is a reason why someone registers at these forums, and its not for looking at kitten pictures, its either to sell/trade or buy
    04:57 mib_6eu3zv oh cmon
    04:58 mib_6eu3zv look at my post there'
    04:58 mib_6eu3zv i registered in 2007 to learn. never bought or sell Btrayed. if that goes on, trading does but i have no part in that...
    04:58 Betrayed as much as i'd "loooove" to argue with you for rest of the day, dont think its good use of either of our time
    04:59 mib_6eu3zv im sorry. if that is the reason then so be it. i am no trader. have no urge to even login there.
    04:59 mib_6eu3zv but at least know i do not trade
    04:59 mib_6eu3zv please
    05:00 mib_6eu3zv i wouldnt come here just for that
    05:01 mib_6eu3zv Merry christmas btw.

Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    It's funny because the founder of BTN was a member of many invite forums. Then again, he also stole the tracker's donations that one time.
    Last edited by pone44; 12-28-2014 at 03:19 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    Try bitmetv ot freshon...
    Seriously. Who would want to join a group of d*cks (Sorry MBM)?

04:57 Betrayed there is a reason why someone registers at these forums, and its not for looking at kitten pictures, its either to sell/trade or buy...
    Ye. And the name "Betrayed" tells me that this loser got screwed in a trade at FST, hence the tunnel vision "ISM"...

Oh. And by the way -

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. Except for "Betrayed"...
    Last edited by Lady LoTL; 12-27-2014 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    Seriously. Who would want to join a group of d*cks (Sorry MBM)?
    I gave up/lost interest in the invite. This has turned into an interesting thread, though. People can take it where they want as long as they post kitteh pics...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    So I thought that since its Christmas and maybe they would be in a better mood,different mod,sensible. Nope.Same jackasses with a different name. Try bitmetv ot freshon

04:49 Betrayed hello mib_6eu3zv
    04:49 Betrayed we already talked
    04:49 Betrayed so, whats left?
    04:53 mib_6eu3zv this is becuase of me being a old FST member, not a trader?
    04:53 mib_6eu3zv i figured that someone may look into it as it's false info.
    04:54 mib_6eu3zv I wouldn't waste you time on Christmas betrayed.
    04:55 Betrayed you're not a member of those forums to look at kitten pictures, cant say which forum it is, think you know where you're a member
    04:55 mib_6eu3zv I have all my invites at all my sites,intact. I do not give them out ever. disabled my invite privelges if im such a risk.? I am not a trader,nervere have been.
    04:56 mib_6eu3zv FSt. only! i freaking swear. what other forum
    04:56 mib_6eu3zv swear!
    04:56 mib_6eu3zv kitten pics?
    04:57 Betrayed there is a reason why someone registers at these forums, and its not for looking at kitten pictures, its either to sell/trade or buy
    04:57 mib_6eu3zv oh cmon
    04:58 mib_6eu3zv look at my post there'
    04:58 mib_6eu3zv i registered in 2007 to learn. never bought or sell Btrayed. if that goes on, trading does but i have no part in that...
    04:58 Betrayed as much as i'd "loooove" to argue with you for rest of the day, dont think its good use of either of our time
    04:59 mib_6eu3zv im sorry. if that is the reason then so be it. i am no trader. have no urge to even login there.
    04:59 mib_6eu3zv but at least know i do not trade
    04:59 mib_6eu3zv please
    05:00 mib_6eu3zv i wouldnt come here just for that
    05:01 mib_6eu3zv Merry christmas btw.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    And this "interview"... Um, not to sound like a bitch, but it's sort of been a rule of thumb (foreva) for one to NOT use their forum name on certain trackers...

~ Amadeus

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    And this "interview"... Um, not to sound like a bitch, but it's sort of been a rule of thumb (foreva) for one to NOT use their forum name on certain trackers...

If you have nothing to hid, why not? Screw a site if they ban me because I post on a forum. Amauturs
    Last edited by pone44; 12-30-2014 at 01:40 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

I don''t know what forum you're talking about but since you can't name it could you possibly post either pictures of the name or else the home address of whoever runs the place so I can ask him/her myself?
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Oh sorry almost forgot as apparently this is now a thing.

peanut-butter-jelly-time-funny-kitten.jpg
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast