Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Btn

Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady LoTL View Post
    And this "interview"... Um, not to sound like a bitch, but it's sort of been a rule of thumb (foreva) for one to NOT use their forum name on certain trackers...

I don''t know what forum you're talking about but since you can't name it could you possibly post either pictures of the name or else the home address of whoever runs the place so I can ask him/her myself?
    I'm guessing the interview was from BTN irc. Didn't quote it because it's long and it's up ^there^
    (BUT, since you're special, I tookapictureforya )...

Quote Originally Posted by pone4444 View Post
    Last edited by Lady LoTL; 12-30-2014 at 03:32 PM.
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady LoTL View Post
    ^
    (BUT, since you're special, I tookapictureforya )...

I try to maintain a constant level of stupid and not confuse anyone by suddenly saying something borderline intelligent.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    On / You forgot teh kittay pic.

Off / Yes. You DO LIE about the dress...

...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Idol hates cats!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    There are few words that in and of themselves contain real power."Hate" is one of them as basically you are saying that you wish real ill of that thing.
    So unless you are very young and/or stupid and or/stupid I would suggest using it only in the most extreme of cases and never against anything fluffy.

Personally to me that means only associating that word with people who demonstrate no remorse in hurting others and snakes because obviously being that intentionally gross they deserve it.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    and snakes because obviously being that intentionally gross they deserve it.
    I'd include icky bugs (and RealtY as a subspecies of insect) in that.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Thanks for the education on the meaning of "hate". That will be a great help to me, Idol.

So Idol Dislikes Cats. Why would Idoleyes be on FST then? We all love cats here! Cat pics especially..

There are few words that in and of themselves contain real power."Hate" is one of them as basically you are saying that you wish real ill of that thing.
    So unless you are very young and/or stupid and or/stupid I would suggest using it only in the most extreme of cases and never against anything fluffy.

Personally to me that means only associating that word with people who demonstrate no remorse in hurting others and snakes because obviously being that intentionally gross they deserve it.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #58
    Quote Originally Posted by pone4444 View Post
    So Idol Dislikes Cats.
    In that case don't tell the three that share a home with me as the evil little bastards are likely to take it personally.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #59
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    if for some reason you still don't have an invite, i would say try tvtorrents or whatever it is called now. as i recall it used to be extremly easy to seed there.

also, try torrentshack. it is basically FTN + P2P content + gazella + request section + easy class system - drama - exclusivity. all new tv shows should be there on weekly basis.

pretome is another alternative to torrentshack.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #60
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    If they can allow Azza they should allow everyone else.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast