Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on Top Gear?

Quote Originally Posted by minimalist View Post
    After watching Elon Musk talking about Top Gear I don't believe anything on that show. It's still entertaining though so I watch it.
    Interesting.........

I still love it all the same

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    I love the show. Love me some James May and Richard Hammond. Jeremy Clarkson is just simply becoming what he hates. An overweight American hehe.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    I used really enjoy it but they've really jumped the shark in recent years where they've started introducing stupid stuff into their challenges just to make them zany, not bothered watching any more really.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    I do enjoy it, but where the scenes are too scripted it just makes me want to switch channels.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyhungus View Post
    I hate it. It is just crap and wish they would have proper reviews about cars for everyday people who are not loaded. What a waste of my TV licence money.

Clarkson is a tw@t
    Fifth Gear was the better show for actual reviews, but there hasn't been a new episode since 2013. Not sure what happened. I love watching Top Gear for the entertainment though.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Like the show, but can't stand Clarkson.... but then again, he is the show..... now I'm confused.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    I think you definitely have to be in a proper state of mind to watch it. It can be really, really stupid. But it can also be quite entertaining, and even poignant at times! But mostly be willing to turn off your intelligence filter if you want to enjoy it

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    It has become less and less about the cars but then if you want a detailed review on an average family car then that would make boring TV

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by PossumK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyhungus View Post
    I hate it. It is just crap and wish they would have proper reviews about cars for everyday people who are not loaded. What a waste of my TV licence money.

Clarkson is a tw@t
    Fifth Gear was the better show for actual reviews, but there hasn't been a new episode since 2013. Not sure what happened. I love watching Top Gear for the entertainment though.
    I dunno. Its my favourite tv show and at least they are doing 10 episodes this time around. I do wish they did more reviews but yea, 5th gear was sooooooo boring so maybe they have the winning mix. I would love their job tho.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    The specials are great, good to see a (limited) view of some other cultures, mixed in with destroying some old cars for hilarity

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast