Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on Top Gear?

Question Mark

Any fans / haters? I hate it. James May is the best of the presenters, in being the voice of reason, but everything else is so staged it's untrue. I always come away feeling it's made for people with the intellect of a hot dog or am I being too harsh?

ZT.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    i like top gear but the staged parts are beginning to annoy me. like when they do a car challenge and they have to get a car each... rather than going out and doing it properly and picking the three best cars for that challenge theyll go out and buy some crap. i can usually come up with a dozen cars better for the same money. but they obviously do it to get the most laughs. or what they think will gather laughs. i wish theyd actually do a challenge properly for once. if something funny happens then thats great. just dont force it. i still enjoy the show but its getting a bit too obvious. they need to stop trying so hard and just do what comes natural like the earlier seasons.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Very Staged.... Yet, very entertaining.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    I used to like it way back when it was more about car reviews. Now that it's more about the staged specials, I don't really care for it.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Top Gear is the best Car Show that actually is not about cars. I love it. The whole cinematic look and big production value.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Yeah, some episodes are awesome, some are just OK, but overall, darn fun.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Jackamabob's Avatar Poster
    I still rather like Top Gear. I'll agree it's not as good as it used to be though. Attempting to destroy the Toyota Hilux is probably my favourite.
    You can't take the sky from me

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    After watching Elon Musk talking about Top Gear I don't believe anything on that show. It's still entertaining though so I watch it.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    It's fiction, but watchable entertaining fiction

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    I hate it. It is just crap and wish they would have proper reviews about cars for everyday people who are not loaded. What a waste of my TV licence money.

Clarkson is a tw@t

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast