Thread: TL invite

addictive's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Hi there! If someone has a spare TL invite for a good user, please share. Any proof on private.

Much appreciated.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by addictive View Post
    Hi there! If someone has a spare TL invite for a good user, please share. Any proof on private.

Much appreciated.
    I wouldn't say, "good user" as much as "capable submarine"- one that resurfaces when he needs something.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    World is full of selfish people

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    So, is this your six - hundredth - and - eightieth fifteen minutes?
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    fastera's Avatar Poster
    This section is basically useless. Nobody gives invites to those who require them. This site has become a useless pile of no-lifers.
    Holly Valance FREAK!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by fastera View Post
    This section is basically useless. Nobody gives invites to those who require them traders. This site has got rid of become a useless pile of trader no-lifers.
    Corrected that for you.

I think you need an education in the difference between "need" and "want". Traders want invites but don't need them. The torrent sites need good users but don't want traders. Watching Nanny McPhee may be a good place to start learning about the difference between "need" and "want".

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by fastera View Post
    This section is basically useless. Nobody gives invites to those who require them. This site has become a useless pile of no-lifers.
    I realize you won't believe this as it doesn't play into this nice fantasy of being the victim that you've got going but your statement is the internet equivalent of some disgruntled worker shooting everyone in his former office because he thinks he's been hard done by.

And for the record I'd happily give out invites to anyone who posts more often than once every four years and even then only seeking invites and who gave the appearance of not being a total ass.
    Find me one of those would you?

PS You used the term "useless" twice which suggests that you somehow feel people exist to fulfill your needs.I'm afraid to inform you that's not actually true.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Deathless's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I'll give one to you. PM with your email.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    addictive's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I got one already from a user here. Thanks anyway. It can be closed.