Thread: What.cd, Waffles and TL

fastera's Avatar Poster
    Hi guys,

I quit the scene 5 or 6 years ago and now I need to get back again somehow. Currently, I have torrenting.com, hdaccess, hd-space and TB accounts all with ratios above 1.00 and I have invites for hdaccess and hd-space to spare if anyone needs some.

I mostly need both Waffles.fm and What.cd because I'm a huge music fan and I really need the best trackers to have access to.

I would like to have TL or SCC invite, as well, if possible, but this is not as important as the music tracker requests.

Having all these I won't need anything more to be happy once again!

If someone can help me, especially with the What.cd and Wafflesfm, I can provide the proofs that you would require!

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by fastera; 01-07-2015 at 05:39 PM.
    Holly Valance FREAK!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by fastera View Post
    Hi guys,

I quit the scene 5 or 6 years ago and now I need to get back again somehow. Currently, I have torrenting.com, hdaccess, hd-space and TB accounts all with ratios above 1.00 and I have invites for hdaccess and hd-space to spare if anyone needs some.

I mostly need both Waffles.fm and What.cd because I'm a huge music fan and I really need the best trackers to have access to.

I would like to have TL or SCC invite, as well, if possible, but this is not as important as the music tracker requests.

Having all these I won't need anything more to be happy once again!

If someone can help me, especially with the What.cd and Wafflesfm, I can provide the proofs that you would require!

Thanks in advance!
    A hardcore trader up to the moment you decided to f-out of here. Now we're supposed to line up and give you 3 trackers.

I'd say "good luck with that", but it would have the same insincerity as your request.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    What kind of music do you like?
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    What kind of music do you like?
    Maybe one that gives a not-so-hidden message

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Don't make light of my post because I'm doing a fairly serious medical study on whether there is a direct relationship between EDM and dishonesty.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    fastera's Avatar Poster
    Yes as I said I f-out of here and went to different country to study in a university and s***, megabyteme. And now Im back and still loving the scene and want to contribute.

IdolEyes787 - My current music collection consists of many different genres such as alternative, indie, electroclash, new wave, hiphop... I look for flac and 320kbps releases only. If that answers your question.
    Holly Valance FREAK!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Einstein would probably have said something more along the line of "hopefully good" while happily listening to a MPEG on his iPhone but then Einstein never had the benefit of being educated by 14 year old posers on the internet either.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    fastera's Avatar Poster
    I should have been 5 years old when I created my account here than if I am the 14 year old poser, you funny guy.
    Holly Valance FREAK!