Thread: A ride to town joke

A guy was driving through the boondocks in his Ferrari, when he spotted a beautiful red-head by the side of the road, hitching a ride. Naturally, he pulls over, to offer his services. When he stops his car, a man steps out of the bushes behind the girl, with a shotgun pointed to the driver. The driver offers the man anything that he wants, but all the man says is, "Take of your pants. And your briefs.". The driver is surprised, but a prod of the shotgun into his face convinces him to quickly lose his pants and boxers.

So, the driver is standing there, hands in the air, nuts drying in the wind, and shotgun man says, "Now, jerk off! Spank your monkey! Beat your meat!" Another prod of the shotgun convinces the driver that shotgun man is dead serious. So, the driver does his thing, and once he's done, looks at shotgun man expectantly.

"Again!", says shotgun man, with another prod of the shotgun at driver's crotch.

And, so the driver heroically complies.

And after 3 more times of this, the driver finally says, "Look, you might as well shoot me now, because nothing is going to get it up again!."

To which shotgun man waves to the beautiful red-head and says, "Ok, now you can give my daughter a ride to town."

2. Lounge   -   #2
    That's a funny one, old, but funny nevertheless. Thanks.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Hahaha, thanks for sharing. Got any others?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    I like the twist, but I agree with Dusty I have heard something very similar.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    sharencoulom20
    hahaha

6. Lounge   -   #6
    hahahahahah

7. Lounge   -   #7