Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 81516171819 LastLast

Thread: PC, Console or Both?

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Console. All the way. And all my attention will be going toward God of War: Ragnaraok once it's released. It's one of those games that the wait is really a hard thing to do.

2. Games   -   #172
    Quote Originally Posted by mawmee View Post
    SNES
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Games   -   #173
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    My computer is getting old as fuck but the shitty games they are producing nowadays just don't justify the expense of dropping several grand for a new one. Besides by the time GTA 6 or Elder Scrolls also 6 come out, anything bought now will by out of date anyway. Fuck greedy tech mutherfuckers.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Games   -   #174
    Don't cry, most AAA games are polished sequels or reboots anyway. I recommend looking at indie titles as they offer a wider variety (although not exempt from shovelware and clones), plus hardware requirements and prices are usually low.

Or you can sleep until 2032, then get GTA 6 from a bargain bin and your new computer from a yard sale. The kids playing GTA 12 on their holodecks will make fun of you, but that's how you know you're right!

5. Games   -   #175
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Or you can sleep until 2032...
    I'll be dead by then having died in the 2028 American invasion of Canada valiantly hold the line at the Bathurst St Shopper's Drug Mart against the hun.

6. Games   -   #176
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Well... with the future seasons in the US being primarily spring: flooding, summer: drought, fall: hurricane, and winter: unpredictable but cold and wet

We're gonna need all of your natural resources and land. Too bad Trudeau has taken yer guns...

7. Games   -   #177
    In keeping up with current events, Hollywood will make a Rambo sequel where America's most famous war veteran fights LGBTIQ2+ polar bears from his rocket-powered wheelchair.

Spoiler alert: a puddle of maple syrup makes him slip and die, a tragic ending entirely ad-libbed by Stallone.

8. Games   -   #178
    Apparently, Italy's now run by Fascists so John will need to deal with them first. They can call that movie The Italian Stallone.

9. Games   -   #179
    going back to the main topic, I recommend both PC and console. with all the PC handheld and new ones coming out, when you buy PC game, you can play it on the go just like the Nintendo Switch with these PC gaming handheld.

10. Games   -   #180
    I prefer consoles, but do play PC games from time to time.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 81516171819 LastLast