Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: AR10 or AR15?

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

I love euphemisms.
    Work the action for a little while, and then spit on it. It'll go.
    LOL! Speaking of which, Amazon gave me a chuckle yesterday. My 'Recommendations Based on Recent Browsing History' placed together 1. A submersible pump 2. Clear 1/2" hose 3. Hose clamp and 4. Silicon-based personal lubricant

Apparently, they see me as the 'Fill 'er up' kind of guy
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Apparently, they see me as the 'Fill 'er up' kind of guy
    They've got you pegged quite well then.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by cwoodrum View Post

I agree, the whole drone thing is a chicken shit way to kill your enemy. Ground troops and a steady air campaign could wipe them out but what then? Still a vacuum....
    Fox might want to cover her ears right now.....

Spoken like someone who has never actually seen combat.
    Dead by bullet or dead by bomb I'm fairly sure corpses can't tell the difference and so don't hold it against you.

As Meg said it's PR war and an issue of collateral damage and winning the hearts and minds of the populace.Or at least not having them hate you to the extent that their evil bastards in power will still do business with our evil bastards in power.

It's not 1945 and this isn't Dresden and it's hard to make a case for bombing a bunch of women and children,brown though they be to take out a munitions factory.Even Israel has a hard time selling that one.

Far better to have a few thousand of your own die and wrap them in the flag and hope that things get settled before the patriotic glow wears off and tide of reality turns against you and the whole mess becomes another Vietnam.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-09-2015 at 01:21 PM. Reason: I needed to collect my spellings
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    I totally agree. We are more than happy to see hundreds of our troops die for a good cause than see one single civilian maimed. When a soldier returns with missing limbs, we call them a 'Hero', and praise them for their sacrifice while ensuring that their compensation payout is minimal. On the other hand, if a civilian loses a limb, we fly them to western shores, give them the best medical treatment, give them VIP coverage in the media, and make them honorary members of our society.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234