Thread: IPTorrents invite please

I have never used a private tracker. However I am a long time file sharer. I recently switch over from newsgroups back to bit torrent. I understand you need to keep a high ratio and that if someone gave me an invite it looks bad on them if I do not seed my fair share. I have a seedbox, and would really appreciate someone taking a chance and giving me an invite to my first private tracker. I will do my part and keep a good ratio.

Anyone willing to help me out?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'll give you a start on Funfile. PM me, if you are interested.

Remind me of this thread. I'm generally grouchy when receiving unsolicited requests.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 02-12-2015 at 11:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Remind me of this thread. I'm generally grouchy when receiving unsolicited requests.
    Hey, I really appreciate the offer and would like to take you up on that. I need to start somewhere. However, when I tried to PM you, it said I did not have permission? Would that be because my post count is low?

Thanks

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by ryback81 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Hey, I really appreciate the offer and would like to take you up on that. I need to start somewhere. However, when I tried to PM you, it said I did not have permission? Would that be because my post count is low?

Thanks
    I'd say so. The offer stands, so make a few (thought-filled) posts, and I'll hook you up.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.