Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's manker

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Sure that wasn't on some other board? You get booted a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #62
    Nope, this is the only board which ever banned me. You'll be getting confused with the one your lying friend told you about, where my account was banned when I pointed out to the lass who owned it that she'd already banned someone for exactly the same thing I stood accused of. She'll have forgotten to mention the details of that, she was like that... her holiday photos look nice btw, walking around in America with her ex-husband.

3. Lounge   -   #63
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post
    Hello MBM. No need to sit and stare at the screen in bewilderment, you surely aren't stupid enough to think I'd gone away. No, if you were that stupid you'd think that you and your little clique of tossers could stalk someone without consequence... oh hang on...
    Excuse me for being blunt but ....

bugs-bunny-maroon.jpg

Now that's all I've got to say so if you've got nothing better to do than tell people that you wished their children died in a fire , please do fuck off post-hastily as you can.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #64
    I never said I wished it Idol. Do stop making things up, there's a good chap.

Oddly you never had a problem with the scum who run this board using my real life details and my childrens lives to attack me. Indeed that's how come we're all here, and all fixed in our positions about what was done here.

5. Lounge   -   #65
    What was done, Dave? We made fun of you. You cried (and continue to do so), and we laugh. Same old story.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #66
    Nope, this is the only board which ever banned me. You'll be getting confused with the one your lying friend told you about, where my account was banned when I pointed out to the lass who owned it that she'd already banned someone for exactly the same thing I stood accused of. She'll have forgotten to mention the details of that, she was like that... her holiday photos look nice btw, walking around in America with her ex-husband.
    And just imagine, we accused you of stalking. Some nerve we have.

7. Lounge   -   #67
    lol

8. Lounge   -   #68
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    What was done, Dave? We made fun of you. You cried (and continue to do so), and we laugh. Same old story.
    See there you go again, believing that the thoughts which occur inside your head are in some way representative of the truth, when in actual fact they bear no resemblence to the truth at all.

No I'm not going to bother covering it all again, I did that, and stated the facts, but they didn't matter to scum like you.

You really do amuse me, it's like you set yourself the challenge of making yourself look more stupid with every post.

Why would I need to stalk someone to see information they put in public places which I go to?

As I told manker way back then. I never had any need to stalk her, she was for five years someone I held to be one of my closest and most trusted friends. She was consequently very important to me. I don't need to think about her birthday for example, my brain automatically prompts me about it in the days immediately proceeding the actual day. I know automatically how old she will be, because my brain has already done the calculation for me. As it does for every family member, and all of my closest friends. I know all the details of her life, they are embedded into me, because long ago I made a series of mistakes. Starting with joining a board she wanted me to join (when I barely knew her), all the way through to allowing her to manipulate her way into my life, and being stupid enough to trust her, as she lied to me.

You all proved me right beyond my wildest dreams.
    I started with "all women are manipulative lying scum", you proved all of humanity is utter scum.
    You all proved that truth and evidence are meaningless concepts, that all that matters are the thoughts which occur inside peoples heads.
    You all proved that based soley upon the thoughts in their heads most of the scum who comprise humanity believe in their right to damage other peoples lives.

You should be proud MBM, you enlightened me, and I came to understand that I am as entitled to behave like a complete piece of scum towards other human beings, as each of you was/are. That I am as entitled to damage someone elses life based upon nothing more than it being what I want to do, just like her and all of you did.

Now I go back to waiting... you won't find me anywhere, I steadfastly refuse to interact with a humanity which is primarily composed of utter scum like you. I just sit and watch as utter scum like you (who are utterly convinced that the thoughts in their heads represent some kind of truth) slaughter more utter scum like you. Waiting for my time to come.

I think that about ends the usefulness of this account. Bye.

9. Lounge   -   #69
    See there you go again, believing that the thoughts which occur inside your head are in some way representative of the truth, when in actual fact they bear no resemblence to the truth at all.

No I'm not going to bother covering it all again, I did that, and stated the facts, but they didn't matter to scum like you.

You really do amuse me, it's like you set yourself the challenge of making yourself look more stupid with every post.

Why would I need to stalk someone to see information they put in public places which I go to?

As I told manker way back then. I never had any need to stalk her, she was for five years someone I held to be one of my closest and most trusted friends. She was consequently very important to me. I don't need to think about her birthday for example, my brain automatically prompts me about it in the days immediately proceeding the actual day. I know automatically how old she will be, because my brain has already done the calculation for me. As it does for every family member, and all of my closest friends. I know all the details of her life, they are embedded into me, because long ago I made a series of mistakes. Starting with joining a board she wanted me to join (when I barely knew her), all the way through to allowing her to manipulate her way into my life, and being stupid enough to trust her, as she lied to me.

You all proved me right beyond my wildest dreams.
    I started with "all women are manipulative lying scum", you proved all of humanity is utter scum.
    You all proved that truth and evidence are meaningless concepts, that all that matters are the thoughts which occur inside peoples heads.
    You all proved that based soley upon the thoughts in their heads most of the scum who comprise humanity believe in their right to damage other peoples lives.

You should be proud MBM, you enlightened me, and I came to understand that I am as entitled to behave like a complete piece of scum towards other human beings, as each of you was/are. That I am as entitled to damage someone elses life based upon nothing more than it being what I want to do, just like her and all of you did.

Now I go back to waiting... you won't find me anywhere, I steadfastly refuse to interact with a humanity which is primarily composed of utter scum like you. I just sit and watch as utter scum like you (who are utterly convinced that the thoughts in their heads represent some kind of truth) slaughter more utter scum like you. Waiting for my time to come.

I think that about ends the usefulness of this account. Bye.
    LOL, Dave. LOL.

Everyone laughs at you, Dave. Not just us 'scum', but everyone who reads what you write.

10. Lounge   -   #70
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Everyone laughs at you, Dave. Not just us 'scum', but everyone who reads what you write.
    But the same could be said about you. Come to think about it, it probably also applies to everything I write as well.

Dave, you write a well constructed piece. Just a shame it is too long to hold my limited attention span. As you get older, you'll realise that bite size posts are far more digestible.

As for Idol, well he is still the God of FST in the eyes of many here.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast