Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's manker

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by billybonehead View Post

Well from what we could see, the stories were based around you being a big bad bully, yet here you are pretending you don't like big bad bullies.
    LOL. This, except here, he got his ass handed to him. Repeatedly. Now he's obsessed with regaining his lost manhood.
    He's clearly telling the truth... So where does Jezza's Exiles fit into it all?

2. Lounge   -   #132
    LOL. This, except here, he got his ass handed to him. Repeatedly. Now he's obsessed with regaining his lost manhood.
    LOL, you think the hate campaign you all ran, which was based upon nothing but lies, took my manhood. That's funny MBM, I knew you were a spastic, you don't need to keep proving it.

Well, that's a relief none of us made the short list. Apparently, your mentalness has its limitation. Was not aware.
    The post history, proves you wrong. It's always been crystal clear that I only hold her responsible, and that I would only be holding her accountable. I posted it more than once.
    Last edited by OhNoYouHavent; 03-21-2015 at 02:58 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #133
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    You spent hours deleting your post history, cockroach.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #134
    I still don't care.

I'm kinda interested in who *we* are, but only because I'm interested to find out who it is whos got it 'in for me'.
    I'm kinda interested in the mentioned stories, but only because I'm wondering who has been creeping around telling yet more lies about me.

FYI. You can't destroy me, that was already done by the bullies who operate and occupy this site. What you're talking to now is the shell they left behind, filled with hatred for the individual who started the hate campaign which was waged against me.

It's interesting to note that you hate bad bullies so much that you decided to be one. Attacking people with no fucking evidence other than the thoughts you made up from stories you read. You'll fit right in here, on a site which is owned, operated, and occupied by bullies.

Now if you'll exuse me, I'm not welcome here. The owners and administrators dislike me because I keep telling people of their activities and involvement in stalking people. The occupiers don't like me because they believe I have no right to behave in an unreasonable fashion towards them, but that they were perfectly entitled to do so to me for an entire fucking year. That's why I'm banned from here, because scum (bullies) don't like being treated as they treat others.

5. Lounge   -   #135
    You spent hours deleting your post history, cockroach.
    What did you expect me to do when it was made clear to me that you scum were hunting through it to find any information which would allow you to stalk my real life? Fuckwit.

6. Lounge   -   #136
    Oh look anon is online, do you think he's going to come here and repeat Rarts message about how my name isn't all over this board, because they never allow personal information to be posted?

Sorry Rart, I know it wasn't you, you'll no doubt get a better reception to that message from someone who the mods didn't allow their mates to break every board rule against.

For the record, calling me Dave, is in breach the the board rules. It was leaked by the moderation team to one of their mates to be used in the subsequent bullying campaign which was waged against me.
    Last edited by OhNoYouHavent; 03-21-2015 at 03:03 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #137
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post
    I'm kinda interested in who *we* are, but only because I'm interested to find out who it is whos got it 'in for me'.
    I'm kinda interested in the mentioned stories, but only because I'm wondering who has been creeping around telling yet more lies about me.

FYI. You can't destroy me, that was already done by the bullies who operate and occupy this site. What you're talking to now is the shell they left behind, filled with hatred for the individual who started the hate campaign which was waged against me.

It's interesting to note that you hate bad bullies so much that you decided to be one. Attacking people with no fucking evidence other than the thoughts you made up from stories you read. You'll fit right in here, on a site which is owned, operated, and occupied by bullies.

Now if you'll exuse me, I'm not welcome here. The owners and administrators dislike me because I keep telling people of their activities and involvement in stalking people. The occupiers don't like me because they believe I have no right to behave in an unreasonable fashion towards them, but that they were perfectly entitled to do so to me for an entire fucking year. That's why I'm banned from here, because scum (bullies) don't like being treated as they treat others.
    Of course you are interested in who is ruining your online experiences Dave. You want revenge. You want to cut them open. But you're not the same Dave, so that can't be right.

The mentioned stories... So many to tell Dave... Are you really interested in the tales of an inept and unsuccessful internet psychopath also named Dave?

We empathize with your self-pity, but that has nothing to do with this situation.

Since you're not the same Dave, then you're right. There's no evidence to implicate you whatsoever, therefore no problem.

That's odd, our Dave isn't welcome in many places on the internet either. Have you tried the chans? Good place for similarly minded people.

8. Lounge   -   #138
    Oh look anon is online, do you think he's going to come here and repeat Rarts message about how my name isn't all over this board, because they never allow personal information to be posted?

Sorry Rart, I know it wasn't you, you'll no doubt get a better reception to that message from someone who the mods didn't allow their mates to break every board rule against.

For the record, calling me Dave, is in breach the the board rules. It was leaked by the moderation team to one of their mates to be used in the subsequent bullying campaign which was waged against me.
    No-one here is to blame for anything Dave. This forum is just a means of obtaining other juicy gossip from your sordid past. Bitchfest wasn't so active.

9. Lounge   -   #139
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

Play nice with anon, Dave. He's the kind of guy who could find out where you had breakfast.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #140
    Play nice with anon, Dave. He's the kind of guy who could find out where you had breakfast.
    If only to avoid that place in the future.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast