Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: pls ban idol

You'd have laughed MBM. It turns out they're a bunch of fantasist anti-fascists who appear to have gathered around an ex-fascist as their leader. That thing about "you couldn't make this up" never rung more true.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Sik burn.
    Maybe you should contribute more that one or two words in your post ,it may be more constructive "Lego MAN"
    The guy who struggles and fails to put a single coherent sentence together wants me to contribute more. Jeebus.

Well, on the bright side, at least you other guise can be sure he's down with the down's people

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post
    You'd have laughed MBM. It turns out they're a bunch of fantasist anti-fascists who appear to have gathered around an ex-fascist as their leader. That thing about "you couldn't make this up" never rung more true.
    I'm sure you could though, dave. I'm sure you could

4. Lounge   -   #54
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    I've heard of Google Search, Google Maps and Google Mail, but not Google Fox.
    It's the one that gives you long-winded answers that briefly seem reasonable, then on second thought, begin to unravel.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post
    Which ex-fascist is that then David?

6. Lounge   -   #56
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    I've heard of Google Search, Google Maps and Google Mail, but not Google Fox.
    It's the one that gives you long-winded answers that briefly seem reasonable, then on second thought, begin to unravel.
    Meg
    Clear some of you PM's !!!!!

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    I must have missed it... this is a poll right?
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456