Thread: TemplateP2P

Hi. I'm desperately looking for an invite to TemplateP2P. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have ratio proofs at hdbits and torrentleech if needed. Thanks

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    This douche made an unsolicited PM request for GFXNews. Fuck him.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I looked at "emoneybags"(seriously?) post history and it in six and a half years it consists entirely of asking people for stuff while never even once offering anything even knowledge in return so I'm pretty sure the usually blithely included "thanks" are sincere.

If the OP doesn't think this is a fair assessment of the facts then I'm more than willing to listen to his side of the story and why exactly anyone should give him anything.
    I'm fairly certain whatever he says it won't include any variation of "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    This douche made an unsolicited PM request for GFXNews. Fuck him.
    I report people on the spot for that shite, though I have no idea what the rules are about that sort of thing...
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Lol you guys sound pathetic. Stop taking the internet so seriously. I'm just a guy looking for some help.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady LoTL View Post
    I report people on the spot for that shite, though I have no idea what the rules are about that sort of thing...
    Rule 4 - Advertising/Soliciting
    Advertising or soliciting a product or site for the purpose of commercial gain without the consent of the administrators is prohibited. Any such postings may be deleted for any reason. This includes any sigs and or titles advertising similar sites. Posting links to auctions or sales is also not allowed. Soliciting invites in any form including through PM messages is also prohibited. Those soliciting may have their account locked or Banned from the site.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Reported.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by eMoneyBags View Post
    Lol you guys sound pathetic. Stop taking the internet so seriously. I'm just a guy looking for some help.
    A simple "no" would have sufficed.

As for" taking the internet too seriously" I keep trying to tell the cops that but the bastards won't listen.
    Respect my lack of authority.