Thread: Hey :) Looking for Opinions on a song I wrote!

Cool

Hey guys, sorry for completely RANDOM post haha...

It's really hard to get exposure when you're just starting out but I recently experimented with uploading an original song we wrote and recorded to youtube, please give it a listen, every view counts!!

I would love to hear some honest opinions!

It's only a CLIP so it fades in and out so give it a chance

If you read the description it will all make more sense!

Obviously it won't be to everybody's tastes, it's kind of acoustic/rock with female vocals but I am sure people can appreciate different styles of music!

Really appreciate it thanks!
    Last edited by Fenn; 03-08-2015 at 04:01 PM.

2. Music   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Sounds like a mix between Fergi and Jesus.

yo

3. Music   -   #3
    Hi mate! I just wanted to say thanks a lot for giving it a listen and although I didn't fully understand your comment haha it's much appreciated! I am more than happy to hear any honest opinion, tastes vary and that's the great thing about music and art.

Thanks again!

4. Music   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Some obvious talent but the vocals are lacking in commitment and the song itself is sort of dull.I think probably it would play better with a full orchestra to infuse some badly needed drama.As it stands it tends to lull me to sleep.
    Anyway believe me when I tell you that I'm heard much,much worse and most of that from people who make a good living in the business.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Music   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Some obvious talent but the vocals are lacking in commitment and the song itself is sort of dull.I think probably it would play better with a full orchestra to infuse some badly needed drama.As it stands it tends to lull me to sleep.
    Anyway believe me when I tell you that I'm heard much,much worse and most of that from people who make a good living in the business.
    Hi mate I just wanted to say how much I respect and appreciate a good honest opinion, and I most definitely took on board what you said, and I know what you mean in some ways, and obviously if I had the means to be backed by a full orchestra I would be a very happy person haha with the means i have I simply cannot recreate entirely what's in my mind. I appreciate you having a listen and telling me what you think - thanks again.