Thread: Not Only Is It Bad For You Its Illegal

muchspl2

and lamsey never PMed me dumb ass

2. Lounge   -   #22
    •Balla•
    lame.....

3. Lounge   -   #23
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Just because •Balla• was a naughty chap before dosnt give anyone the right here to trash him for no reason on this thread. He simply stated that it was "not funny" - his own opinion i believe and with no malice. He has been very restrained in the answers here and deserves respect for that at least.

Also, may i remind you that its not allowed to be offensive to other members. How are we supposed to progress when we hold ourselves back all the time?

Peace
    UKMan

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Originally posted by UKMan@24 November 2003 - 09:54
    Just because •Balla• was a naughty chap before dosnt give anyone the right here to trash him for no reason on this thread. He simply stated that it was "not funny" - his own opinion i believe and with no malice. He has been very restrained in the answers here and deserves respect for that at least.

Also, may i remind you that its not allowed to be offensive to other members. How are we supposed to progress when we hold ourselves back all the time?

Peace
    UKMan
    after all this stuff this morning, i sent octoPUSSY some pm's genuinely thanking him for giving me a laugh
    i'm not sure how well he took them...but at least he didn't openly flame me like last time
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Lounge   -   #25
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+24 November 2003 - 11:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 24 November 2003 - 11:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@24 November 2003 - 09:54

Peace
    UKMan
    after all this stuff this morning, i sent octoPUSSY some pm&#39;s genuinely thanking him for giving me a laugh
    i&#39;m not sure how well he took them...but at least he didn&#39;t openly flame me like last time [/b][/quote]
    That was nice of you. Maybe we should take your example and do that to others of the board that "play around" a bit too much. Usually, a polite PM to the person involved helps to break the tension.

Peace
    UKMan

6. Lounge   -   #26
    muchspl2

Whatever, Whatever, I do what I want. I smoke crack, I do drugs, I drink alcohol. I once killed SIX baby seals with my bare hands. I roll with 12 gangs.

whatever

7. Lounge   -   #27
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2@24 November 2003 - 12:10

Whatever, Whatever, I do what I want. I smoke crack, I do drugs, I drink alcohol. I once killed SIX baby seals with my bare hands. I roll with 12 gangs.

whatever
    This surely should be posted in the "jokes" section

I&#39;m sure you have a happy life, just carry on - whatever, whatever. I&#39;m not gonna react in the way you want on this one - its your life, not mine.

Peace
    UKMan

8. Lounge   -   #28
    muchspl2
    whatever, I ditch class to go shoot heroin in the school bathroom&#33; whatever&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by muchspl2@24 November 2003 - 13:31
    whatever, I ditch class to go shoot heroin in the school bathroom&#33; whatever&#33;
    That&#39;s the right direction you&#39;re taking.........

Yogi

10. Lounge   -   #30
    muchspl2
    whatever, speak to the hand

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast